Nighttime Visits

Walking Goose

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I have been away from all things computer . Lots of time outdoors and learning about things that interest me . I went about it the old fashioned way by going to the library and then buying some things at BN.I am glad to be back though and have an experience that needs your many years of wisdom to explain.
Here it is. A week ago or so I had a very stressful day. I mean lots of things going wrong and I am sure all of you have had them too. I had a hard time falling asleep and do not take anything more than some melatonin to sleep.In the middle of the night It felt as though someone touched my back in a way that reminded me of a slap! I had chills too as I awoke and felt it was not normal nor appreciated by me that someone or something had the nerve to give me a shove for no reason . The next day I saged the house I mean really good and discussed it with a friend. She explained a way in her culture to trick spirits that are mischivious into doing their exploits on a target other than you. She told me to get an egg and put it n water and put it under the bed. It seems the egg must look pretty interesting to them and they get trapped in the water or just give up trying to see what it is . Yes it worked. I was shocked and actually slept pretty good since then. I know it could all be a vivid dream on my part or just my cats jumping on me and me dreaming up the whole thing but I thought Id share it as many others have had similar experiences! Thank you

GOOSE!!! Welcome BACK!!!!!!

I've never had an experience like that but should I ever, I'll try putting an egg in a bowl under my bed as a possible solution. I know sage will work wonders, but this is new on me. But I'm glad it worked out for you.

felt as though someone touched my back in a way that reminded me of a slap!
That was me WG telling you to come back on the site, lol. No, you do hear about this quite a lot and I've had it happen myself, maybe it is something trying to give us a push in some direction, a wake up call maybe?

Good to see you back!

Your friend was correct in the egg cleansing. This has been used for centuries as a spiritual cleanser and also a way to trap and remove spirits/energy. It's believed to be of ancient shamanic origin and is used in different ways in several spiritual practices.

thank you debi, oz and lw for welcome backs! I put the egg in a cup of water but I think a bowl might have been a better idea as my cats are touching the cup and extremely interested of course, they re so cute. It bothered me to think someone had the right to touch me without my permission, as I am very respectful of others space as my mom taught me. I guess people don't change all that much when they decide to stay here and cause mischief.

Welcome back, Goose! Good to read you. I have two things to say about your experience. One, I was very interested in your use of the egg for dealing with it. I'll be adding that to my book of shadows! The other, was I have had an experience where something took my shoulder and shook it firmly, while I was sleeping. When I woke, I realized that for some time I had not been breathing properly. So in this case, something was watching over me.

That is not to say yours was a friendly entity or not; the fact that you felt chilled could mean it wasn't friendly.

Welcome back Goose. I have heard of the egg thing but not the water. I think be careful how you dispose of it when it’s time. I don’t know how often you need to replace them?

The egg is interesting. A long time ago, I remember that I was having some trouble in the corner of the living room in an old building where I used to live. I couldn't sleep and when I did finally fall asleep, it was very uneasy. My friends mother told me to put a yellow candle in a glass of water, and then light the candle, until it melted into the water. She told me to pour the water outside into the dirt, she was very clear on that. I did everything and then I was able to get some sleep. Glad you are feeling better!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Wondering if this egg trick can fend of shadow people too.

Walking Goose could it be the entity touching you was a shadow person? They sure gave me chills but also paralyzed me. Did you feel constrained in any matter?

I had a struggle with one laying on my belly as it tried to rip my soul out it felt. Another encounter I felt like it had entered me.

When I don't feel so strong I leave a light on simply cause they won't be able to hide as they do in the dark

Reactions: garnetsilver