Your situation is something to pay attention to however it doesnt sound like you are in danger or have much to be concerned about. I would suggest keeping track of the nightmares and any other odd occurences.......then go from there.
You are right.....it could very well be due to stress. Only time will tell.

Light & Love
I agree with Aces. It doesn’t sound too out of the ordinary yet. You may have been doing this periodically in your life but it went unnoticed. Unless you have more issues I wouldn’t worry too much. I recommend prayer before bedtime if you are of the faith or setting intentions of protection. Keep us posted and we are here to help if something else happens.

Btw welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Aces
I'll pitch in 3rd here and agree with Aces & Lynne. Moving in to a shared house is new & it could just be your body & mind adjusting to the new surroundings so I don't think I would worry. Keeping track of the nightmares & prayer are both really good ideas. And if you feel that you should contact clergy, by all means do because sometimes our *guts* know more than we do & it never hurts to call upon a higher power.

sending positive vibes, light & love your way

Thank you to everyone for the advice, I’ll do some prayers before bed and if anything changes I’ll post again.

Reactions: 7Critter and Tia