Nightmare inducing Burger

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Burger King's New Sandwich Will Literally Give You Nightmares

Burger King's New Sandwich Will Literally Give You Nightmares

safe_image.php

Burger King claims its new sandwich is “clinically proven to induce nightmares.” Because there’s a market for that, I guess?

The “Nightmare King” features a quarter pound of flame-grilled beef, a white meat crispy chicken fillet, melted American cheese, thick-cut bacon, creamy mayonnaise, and onions on a glazed green sesame seed bun.

In an ad, the fast food giant says it partnered with the Sleep and Neuro Center in Florida to conduct a scientific study of 100 participants over 10 nights.

Each participant was asked to eat an entire Nightmare King Burger before going to sleep. Their sleep quality was then monitored by researchers and machines.

Dr. Gabriel Medina, a scientist featured in the ad, says that results show the burger increased the incidence of nightmares by 3.5 times.

“I remember hearing voices and people walking around talking,” one participant claimed. “When I would wake up, I’d think I didn’t hear the voices.”

Another participant took it a step further: “Someone in my dream turned into the burger. The burger then transformed into the figure of a snake.”

Hmmmm, OK, Burger King. I can deal with the creepy voices, but you lost me at the human/burger/snake.

I’m not saying certain foods won’t affect your sleep quality, because they certainly can. While BK’s claims seem a little far-fetched to me, I have to admit that the ad is pretty creepy.

Would you try the Nightmare Burger?

i thought when you are having a nightmare that you have sleep paralysis and can't move around. those people are moving.