Nightly visits

Mchel

Reaction score
i was pretty much alone my whole childhood, so when i started talking to a little girl when i was six that was willing to play with me and go home with me i was relieved and so happy. I was told that she wasn't real by my parents and everyone else. I told her we couldn't be friends anymore.. I remember it clearly and then the nightmares started. i was sleepwalking everywhere and when i started going outside in my sleep my parents took me to a doctor.
They gave me some medicin that helps you sleep and it helped for about another six years. When i turned twelve the really bad things started to happen.

I saw him by my bedside. I was awake but not and so confused. I tried to open my mouth but couldn't. The fear spread through me so fast. I was paralysed. I watched him watching me. He just stood there, a solid black shadow. He never once moved and it felt like an eternity before i woke up in the arms of my father. I was soaked in my own sweat and i had urinated a little. When i had calmed down some my father told me i had screamed for about fifteen minutes straight without pause. My dad is a cop. A scary badass cop and he looked so scared. He saw me watching something, he saw me after drawing the thing that was watching me and he never was the same again. This happened every single night for months before my dad took me to a clairvoyant. It was like that thing knew and got angry.
That night was the first that was different. He was there as usual, and i was looking at him paralysed but used to him. Then he looked to the side. beside him were three...things. I cant explain it but the were running towards me and screaming. They looked burned and rotten. He then looked back at me and it was almost like i knew. I knew he was enjoying my fear. From that day on he didn't come back again until many years later. But in those years i had seen so many different spirits everywhere. No matter where i went there they were. They always found me. I was beginning to think i was truly insane. My clairvoyant told my dad and me when i first came to her that i was a magnet for the spirits. I was able to both see them clearly and communicate with them. But on top of that they were very drawn to me. I'm 23 years old now. I've gotten a lot better at controlling it, but i still gets visits once in a while at night. I've fought with this for so many years wishing i knew how to control it.
It's just a relieve somehow to write it all down.
The little book i started drawing in when the shadow man first came to visit me became full many years ago and i never started a new one because i was afraid i was pissing them off. I started a new book now. Hopefully it'll go better from here on out.

Hi Mchel,I had similar shadow figures as a kid and a lifetime of the paranormal.The one secret to controlling these things is to have no fear of them.They prey on you as a child,your easily frightened then.You have gotten better at keeping them at bay,good on you,they can't hurt you if you don't fear them.Your the boss and let them know.You can still experience the paranormal if you want,by showing no fear you keep the cowardly bad things away and give them not a minute of your time and take away their negative influence.ATB with this.

Hi Mchel,I had similar shadow figures as a kid and a lifetime of the paranormal.The one secret to controlling these things is to have no fear of them.They prey on you as a child,your easily frightened then.You have gotten better at keeping them at bay,good on you,they can't hurt you if you don't fear them.Your the boss and let them know.You can still experience the paranormal if you want,by showing no fear you keep the cowardly bad things away and give them not a minute of your time and take away their negative influence.ATB with this.
I agree with Oz on this. No fear.

You sound like you are a psychic medium. Have you talked to someone with the same gifts? The best way to "control" this is to learn your skills and find a good mentor to teach you about it.

Not being fearful is quite important.
Sometimes just stating your space and telling them to get out is all that is needed. Whether that is using the Bible or banishing statements it is the intent that you are in control that counts.

Whenever I sense entities around, I wait and see if they are causing trouble. for instance, anything that interferes with my sleep is a troublemaker! I will often address them and say that they are welcome if they intend goodness, helpfulness, protection. If not, they had best move on or I will see to it that they do.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I can’t imagine how frightening that was as a child. Sounds like your family was supportive. Debi has given you good advice about finding someone to help you handle your abilities. Don’t be afraid to use you intent and say out loud what you do not want in your life. Your will is very powerful and words have power. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Donna K.