Nicknames!

My earliest nickname was Clyde, after the cartoon character Clyde Crashcup. My next nickname was Slick, for being cunning. My most recent nickname was Glitch, whenever someone asked me what caused an electronic, electrical or mechanical malfunction I would quickly respond "It was just a glitch." There have been a whole host of other nicknames related to romantic encounters.

Boom.
My buddy Binny gave me that one in my sophomore year of college. To this day I don't even think we know each other's real names.
I had a somewhat similar situation. Growing up and even into my career it was fairly common for guys to just call each other by their last names. Mrs Duke and I went to visit a college classmate back in the 90s, it was a shock to have his wife ask me my first name since she'd never heard my friend use it.

Another name (that may as well serve as a nickname) would be Little Debbie if they don’t know my real name. I can’t even begin to recall the times I’ve been called that in the past 16 years I’ve been at it.

Reactions: Benway
Another name (that may as well serve as a nickname) would be Little Debbie if they don’t know my real name. I can’t even begin to recall the times I’ve been called that in the past 16 years I’ve been at it.
Glad to have ya in the Deb group! lol

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I was very close to 3 brothers who lived together and who I had known since high school and well into my Hollywood years. Between film projects, I would stay at their place for a week or two. Apparently. when I'd blow through it was like the Tazmanian Devil came for a visit and they had to batten down the hatches because "the Stranger" was here for a visit. Held that title for quite a while.