News on Darkness Radio

I didn't like the 1918 ghost story, but I believe a better reader or better audio would ha be helped.
I have liked some previous ones. A little intro by Dave would help listeners know what is going on mid way through the podcast.
Totally agree. I love the ones by Dark Waters or Steph Young.

Reactions: Debi
Tonight's show:

Beyond The Darkness welcomes Author/Researcher/Professor Loyd Auerbach as we talk about the topic of ghosts, where they originate from, What are they made from, and other origins. Loyd Auerbach: Loyd Auerbach - The Parapsychological Association

C4KGjmvVUAAssxX.jpg

Beyond The Darkness welcomes Author/Experiencer Andre Verge as he talks about how his world was about to be turned upside down with the discovery of an unknown creature lurking on the edge of their property.

It's Bigfoot night!

Show #1 tonight!

Beyond The Darkness welcomes in Lyle Blackburn as he shares freaky encounters and legends of Bigfoot of The South!! Lyle Blackburn:(1 hour 12 min.)

The Beast of Boggy Creek: In Search of Southern Sasquatch - Beyond the Darkness

Show #2 tonight!

Dr. Karen Stollznow regales us with her collection of strange experiences from believers & non believers alike PLUS a Brand New Theater of the Mind segment (1 hour 18 min.)

Mysterious Tales From People You'd Least Expect - Beyond the Darkness

Show #1 tonight!

Beyond The Darkness welcomes in Lyle Blackburn as he shares freaky encounters and legends of Bigfoot of The South!! Lyle Blackburn:(1 hour 12 min.)

The Beast of Boggy Creek: In Search of Southern Sasquatch - Beyond the Darkness

Show #2 tonight!

Dr. Karen Stollznow regales us with her collection of strange experiences from believers & non believers alike PLUS a Brand New Theater of the Mind segment (1 hour 18 min.)

Mysterious Tales From People You'd Least Expect - Beyond the Darkness
Great line up

Reactions: Debi