newbie sorta

CarolinaRob53

Reaction score
104483293-218240435819359-1258429446817590116-n.jpg
104319691-680092986167272-7545611365751776694-n.jpg
100-B1060x2.jpg
Hello everybody :) and preciate the add this morning! :) i guess i posted this in the wrong place the first time, so i'll try here :) i found your group this morning when i did a google search, trying to find information on paranormal experiences & or ghosts & i'm hoping to get advice on certain things & i figured maybe this is the place? :) i've always been sensitive to this sorta stuff, and i've had several experiences throughout my 53 years here on this earth lol "i'm not crazy" lol i've seen apparitions and can explain in detail what i've seen & normally this doesn't bother me. up until last night lol i was sitting here in my chair when my pc mouse's AA battery popped and started to sizzle.. ok so this startled me pretty good because this just doesn't happen for no reason. i've never seen a battery do that.. but right after this happened my wrist started burning and i looked and there were scratches on my wrist & i don't know where they came from.. so i dunno what to think. a few days ago my beagle dog was hiding & when i found her she seemed terrified. And also i notice her looking at something in the room but i cant see it & this happens alot. and this isn't the first time this sorta stuff has happened since i bought this place. i had another little dog that was deaf & blind and she would growl at a certain wall in my home as would my other little dog would whine at the same wall, ok when that happened i broke out my camera and did several burst shots and we caught what looks like and elderly woman standing in front of that wall. this was about 8 years ago. we used to see little black flashes close to the floor sometimes, my wife saw it, my brother, & a friend and me. it was like a whisp it would happen real fast. sometimes i still see it. another instance, i woke up one night and my whole room was white like smoke filled & i could smell smoke. i jumped up and woke everybody up in the house thinking the house was on fire lol but it wasn't. couple months ago my belt jumped off the table that it was on, there is no way it fell off it was laying center of the table. i took more pictures, burst shot this time too & in one frame there is a blue orb under the table...same wall btw lol strange stuff in my little house. I know the whole history of this place, my grandfather built this house in the 40's my grandmother lived here 50+ years, this was my grandma's house, only person ever died here was my wife in 2014 she had brain cancer 39 years old. alot of these experiences happened while she was still alive, except for the smoke, blue orb, and last nights scratches. Only thing i can figure is maybe my house was built on a graveyard, reason i think this. is where this house is, it's in the backyard of a really old farmhouse & long time ago people were buried behind their homes & my driveway has very old cedar trees, normally you see cedar trees in old gravesites & there is actually the top of an old tombstone beside one of those trees... anyhow sorry for the long post lol this is a heck of an introduction lol "hi! i'm crazy Rob" lol hahahaha naaa but in all seriousness i'm kinda stressed about it all, starting to not want to live here anymore... what ya'll think? also, i can't figure out how to add the pictures up here? says image url? they aren't on a website? how do i get them to here from my computer? preciate it, Rob

Last edited:
they aren't on a website? how do i get them to here from my computer? preciate it, Rob
You have to download your pics to your computer then upload here using upload file.

It sounds like you have a lot of different things that could potentially cause activity in your home. Have you felt threatened by anything, Rob?

yea actually one night i woke up i couldn't move lol and was very scared feeling.. i don't sleep in that room anymore lol

Hi Rob, welcome to the site.
Sounds like things have moved up a gear recently. The question is why now? maybe you can have a think about anything that may have been moved or something that may have brought bad energy into the house.

If you do take photo's during darkness or have poor definition, then please take another one during daylight so we can compare before and after.

The wall interests me. Anything hung on it or against it? Anything on the outside like cables that may flap in the wind? Also a possibility of rats if it is an old stone wall, or brick with a cavity.
Also any pets that have died there? Possible their grave site has been disturbed as they aren't usually marked. Cats and dogs have 3 front claws - and can sit on you in bed.

Would be good to find out what is on that headstone, and a good idea to take care around there.

Reactions: garnetsilver
the wall is just standard old size 2x4's and sheetrock, no insulation, no cables, or nothing... when i was little this wall was all shelves & is where my grandmother put all of her pictures of like her grandchildren, children, sibilings, christmas cards etc, the only difference now is where someone installed the gas furnace, you can see in the picture. other side of it is just the kitchen. the room that i don't sleep in anymore was my great grandmothers bedroom when she was alive.. she was a very godly woman, with a sweet disposition damn near a saint lol and she lived to 100 so nothing negative or evil like in the past from that time frame. you asking about pets dying, my mom once told me that my grandmother had a little poodle that was blind, & her son's talked her into having the little dog put down because of it & that it bothered my grandmother for years afterwards, she regretted her decision.. maybe the little black flash is nannet still in here roamin around lol & the scratches happened while i was sitting here on my couch when my mouse battery popped lol my cat was outside.. as for bad energy? i can't imagine what i could have done or brought in here? i've been having some health issues lately, with my back herniated discs, pinched nerves, but i can't see where that would affect anything? there is one thing tho, my aunt & 1st cousin lived here for 10 years after my grandmother passed & then i bought from them, but my cousin told me they had a seance in the kitchen one night with a ouija board trying to contact my cousins son who had passed from lymphoma at a young age.. now this is probably where all the negativity came from. and this was at least 15 years ago as i've been here 9 years. and there has been some weird stuff happen in here & i'm actually not comfortable in here by myself anymore.. constantly getting cold chills and just feel uneasiness all the time, like the air is always thick... i dunno is crazy situation.. the tombstone is just the top right half, no more pieces out there anywhere and you can tell it's very old design... Rob
105381051-766139500862411-7698579581999926380-n.jpg

The Ouija board may have been the start of problems. Like leaving your front door open you don't know what will come in. I can often locate a place that one has been used in. It leaves something behind.
Tombstone looks very old to me, and may have been dug up and just left by the tree. Possibly as old as first settlers there.

See if you can find an old map of the area at the town hall or library. Use the town names and main roads as a guide to find your plot - it takes some skill as most of the landmarks change but things like first main roads and rivers stay the same. This may identify any previous buildings or burial plots.

The black whisps / flashes may be the dog but the thick air and electrical effects are generally not so good.
I've also experienced thick air in a property, and a sudden fog that filled the room, then vanished a minute or two later.

At the stage you are at probably a house cleansing will work, and there are various methods for that. There is a certain ritual with sage. Generally you want to let the smoke out of the house and not just fill the house with it.