NEW YEAR'S CHAT

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Time to bring in the New Year! Meet me here about 10 EST for the countdown! Or stop by any time to just chat a bit!

Reactions: 7Critter
yea that happens

Reactions: Debi
Hope everyone's New Year's Eve is going well today! I've added some content for you, and hope to see you all this evening!

Reactions: Armand
every year i get this feeling I need to go somewhere, my head hums like it did when i was going through impossible times. This was the first holiday season I didnt have any regrets of my past but this feeling is back.

Reactions: 7Critter
The holidays always evoke feelings...some good, some bad. At New Year's, we often look back to see what is behind us, when we really need to look at the new possibilities for the future, Armand. The feelings won't necessarily vanish, but we all experience them to some extent.

Reactions: 7Critter and Armand
every year i get this feeling I need to go somewhere, my head hums like it did when i was going through impossible times. This was the first holiday season I didnt have any regrets of my past but this feeling is back.

There is such beauty...and sadness in this song. But I love it.

Remember, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there’s still time to change the road you’re on. That's the gift of the new year.

Reactions: 7Critter and Armand