New to the forum but not the experiences

Manipulation.....really interesting.....there is the art of shifting ones perception through the use of questions and statements....it works.....BUT...it doesn’t work on the darkest of entities. I’ve tried. It’s scary as hell. Real evil isn’t just everywhere....but when you run into it...that stuff doesn’t work. Not from my experience anyway. Unfortunately. Empty vessels I guess is what I’m trying to say. Those people are not effected at all. And its paralyzing when you connect with them like that. Like a bolt of lightening going through your entire body. A massive brain spasm. Your core is in shock. All happening at once. If anyone can relate.

Usually when I learn something new about my self like this, it's Italy something I don't try to do. Unless it's needed in that certain case. Protection wise. Besides not like I want every known person around me to know about it. Might actually backfire on me some day.:grimacing: Although I have been trying to see what else I can do. Sadly it's very limited. Other than seeing spirits, shadow people from time to time and having deja vu a lot. Not really much I learned I have yet. If I had telekinesis however it would make my work a breeze but hey can't beg for those kinds of abilities:tearsofjoy:

That was a reply to someone else’s post. I don’t think I posted in the right spot LOL. She said she has the ability to manipulate

Oh cool okay. In religion and culture...people speak of the body as a vessel. And we all know that energy transfer is very real...it’s happened to all of us at some point. Then there is the idea of what is moving in and out of vessels....how do we communicate with that? Well you would have to dig I think and the only way to do that is to move past the initial consciousness of that person to find what’s behind it. If that makes sense. So I could relate to what you were saying.

Sometimes when we are experiences trials in our life....someone may say something to us that is completely out of left field....but relates directly to what is on our mind. You just know that the person talking isn’t the entity sending you a message. Just a whole world of complication that is impossible to figure out but it’s still very interesting.

Something new happened last night while I was going to bed. I was laying down and all of a sudden what seemed like someone breathing on my head it felt cold,( our ac was not on and no windows open) I waved my hand out it stopped then after I relaxed it happened again. Oddly I know I got annoyed and turned my head in a motion to bite at something. Weird response I know but then something curled up in an animal kind of way next to my body. I quickly turned around and it got up and switched positions. ( Mind you the comforter felt like it was being pushed down) kinda like how a dog would do it. I have had my dog sleep with me when she was alive and her spirit had done it before but this was different it felt bigger. ( My dog was a tiny black lab. The morning before the carpet near the top of my stairway was darkened.(Like if you step on it or move on it and it gets darker) it was half way perfect in a shape of a canine laying on the top of my stairs. Interesting experience honestly.

Something new happened last night while I was going to bed. I was laying down and all of a sudden what seemed like someone breathing on my head it felt cold,( our ac was not on and no windows open) I waved my hand out it stopped then after I relaxed it happened again. Oddly I know I got annoyed and turned my head in a motion to bite at something. Weird response I know but then something curled up in an animal kind of way next to my body. I quickly turned around and it got up and switched positions. ( Mind you the comforter felt like it was being pushed down) kinda like how a dog would do it. I have had my dog sleep with me when she was alive and her spirit had done it before but this was different it felt bigger. ( My dog was a tiny black lab. The morning before the carpet near the top of my stairway was darkened.(Like if you step on it or move on it and it gets darker) it was half way perfect in a shape of a canine laying on the top of my stairs. Interesting experience honestly.
All I know myself is.....where worlds collide....animals see it.....and if they can see it I believe they can be a part of it. They are the smart ones.

Honestly not really sure why all of this is happening all of a sudden but it's keeping me in my toes for sure

Honestly not really sure why all of this is happening all of a sudden but it's keeping me in my toes for sure
I've had many animal visitations over the years. Most animals that visit are simply there to send you some love or protection.