New to the forum but not the experiences

I honestly don’t know if I could pick up from other people. Not many people I know are aware of the paranormal Unless I point it out

I honestly don’t know if I could pick up from other people. Not many people I know are aware of the paranormal Unless I point it out
You sound very aware,I don't think most people are,things happen and it just goes over their heads.I try to keep my guard up now,it really got out of hand for me in my twenties and things got physical so I really had back off or lose my sanity.

I have pretty good senses that makes me aware of everything very easily. Sadly it sucks cause the slightest creak and I'm awake at night.

Reactions: ozentity
I have pretty good senses that makes me aware of everything very easily. Sadly it sucks cause the slightest creak and I'm awake at night.
It seems to be a theme with open people,it makes life difficult in a way,almost a curse, lol.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Some say gifted others say cursed. Haven't figured which one yet

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have some psychic gifts.

Could be but I haven't figured out how to really test my theory on if I do or not yet. Oddly the only predictions I made were weird guesses right before covid 19 came to America.. And the guesses were right

Reactions: Lynne