New to the forum but not the experiences

I'm starting to think no one will know what the shadows want

As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter,they are not living beings and are not entitled to be harassing or annoying anybody.The best thing is to send them away and give none of your time ,don't fear them or give them any of your energy.I believe they are more scared of us,I've just got used to seeing them from time to time.

That's the thing with anything paranormal,you don't know their agenda and it probably wouldn't make sense to us.We can only discuss about what they are and want and try to make some sense of it.It is very interesting though and good to talk with people with similar experiences without being ridiculed.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
My apologizes. I understand
No its all good,I'm impressed with your avatar Ragnar,it happens to be a favourite of mine having some Nordic ancestors and really got into "Vikings" SKOL,Oz.

When it comes to paranormal fear doesn't really happen much.

When it comes to paranormal fear doesn't really happen much.
That's good if you can react that way,when I was younger I was scared senseless at times over different paranormal experiences.All that did is amplify the situation.

I’m sure I had feared somethings when I was a kid but getting older I learned there wasn’t anything to be afraid of.

Reactions: ozentity
I’m sure I had feared somethings when I was a kid but getting older I learned there wasn’t anything to be afraid of.
Being a really sensitive person I've found I only get things come in now when I'm stressed or let my guard down,they really do feed on your fear.

The black shadows definitely do. Everything else happening not so much