New to the forum but not the experiences

Alpha2275

Reaction score
Glad to be on forums with people who don't think I'm a looney. Where do I begin? Been seeing dark shadows since I been a teen and they follow me everywhere I go. (Scared my Coworkers a tad too) yet they really don't like sticking close to me all to much though. Have questions, toss them my way.

Reactions: Charleh
Glad to be on forums with people who don't think I'm a looney. Where do I begin? Been seeing dark shadows since I been a teen and they follow me everywhere I go. (Scared my Coworkers a tad too) yet they really don't like sticking close to me all to much though. Have questions, toss them my way.
Welcome to the forum, Alpha. Perhaps you could give us a few more details about your experiences? Do you consider these to be shadow people? Are others seeing them as well? Nighttime/daytime occuring?

Reactions: Lynne
Alright so I could do each one separately. At home minus me and my mom's dogs who passed long time ago sleeping with us ( we feel the comforter getting heavy at night exactly how a dog would lay down on our legs) when I moved she moved. Been going on for years.
But been been hearing carpet shuffle as well like someone's walking around while we are laying in bed. I tend to wake up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom from time to time. I stopped doing it after I looked down the stairs and saw two yellow shining eyes in pitch darkness looking at me and when I came out of the bathroom they were gone.
Music box kept playing at 2:30 sharp every Wednesday night.
At work a manager saw a fast moving black shadow during the day in the stockroom and stared at me in shock.
My boss walked me out of the store for lunch when I came back she stepped out of the stockroom and swore she heard me doing shipment with ruffling sensors but no one was back there at all. There's a couple experiences so far but many more to tell. The shadows are black human like figures. If I notice them they run.

All times of the day these things happen. Btw

Interesting activity. Next question...and there are always many around here, lol....have you always had paranormal activity in you life or is this something new? And when did these shadow people begin?

Reactions: Charleh and Lynne
The activity and visions started to happen after a dream I had back when I was 14/15.

Reactions: Charleh
The activity and visions started to happen after a dream I had back when I was 14/15.
Just to rule things out here, any use of a Ouija board or tarot or anything like that before your dream?

Before never really had an interest in summoning anything. Was into my pets and friends. After the dream everything changed from premonitions/visions to seeing them. One of my friends when I was a junior in high school was curious about My situation so she took it out but it was 2-3 years later after having experiences with them. I'm Thinking the dream set things off at the time I didn't think much of the dream but with my experiences afterwards I'm starting to see a bit bigger picture.

(Dream) I was with family outside at Our relatives cabin. Two dogs ( dogs but huge wolf sized) one white, one black and randomly I had a really old handgun in my hand and head shot the black one. ( Im a very nature wildlife animal lover so not like me at all) kinda graphic just going to say the black ones inside disappeared and black long ovaled holes where the eyes should have been. Stood my ground it jumped at me through me. Woke up feeling like i felt it for real honestly.

The shadows are black human like figures. If I notice them they run.
Welcome to the forum Alpha,I experience these black shadow figures from time to time.They just seem to be observing and once seen they take off as you say.Sometimes hiding behind thin trees or poles and peering around them.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
The activity following me though is a bit strange. Thought they usually are grounded to certain places. But apparently not.