New to the forum but not the experiences

Apart from the shadow figures I've had Hatman come to me on two different occassions,both at the beginnings of relationships that went horribly wrong.I don't know if he was the cause but I got no bad energy from him and feel he was warning me.I got an up close look both times, fedora hat and trenchcoat,like an old time gangster.
Though I actually never saw... I felt the negative, to the point of panic and wanting to run out of a house I was raised in.

Reactions: Charleh
is there a thread to discuss dealing with the darkness?

Though I actually never saw... I felt the negative, to the point of panic and wanting to run out of a house I was raised in.
The entity I experienced was not threatening apart from the appearance,I call it Hatman based on others accounts.The other shadow figures were creepy but I learned to live with them,they didn't really seem evil either.There are just so many variables with this stuff you just don't know.All you can go on is your feelings.The other figures do appear when I'm stressed or confused though.

I don't quite think this is anything like that. I'm not getting hurt at all so i think it's something else.

Was just asking, regarding defense and protection. Thought it would be good information to help others
Ah yeah,you would have to ask Debi or one of the mods about this.I've sort of winged it dealing with this and telling whatever to go away(rudely lol) has always worked for me.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I don't quite think this is anything like that. I'm not getting hurt at all so i think it's something else.
Thats the same with all these shadow figures I've experienced,I don't know their agenda,I don't think anyone could know.