New theories

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Was listening to a scientist last night who says our consciousness is an intrinsic property of a magnetic field, and intriguingly our brains have "five million magnetite crystals per gram," which points to how telepathy could work. He claims that magnetic waves of the universe connect us.

We then have Travis Taylor with his theory of quantum entanglement. He feels it may be possible that the hitchhiker theory can be explained by this. Once you "connect" with whatever is out there, you stay connected and it can then interact no matter where you are located. Experience also shows that if you speak about it, it tends to "activate" the activity, which is what the Native Americans have said all along and why they do not speak of it.

I noted that both of these theories are similar and it also shows up in the theory of demons "tagging" someone..allowing them to know in advance of our thoughts and intentions. It appears that gravity waves and quantum entanglement can bend space/time.

Some of our answers are getting closer, although juuust out of reach. But science seems to be finding a connection to what many of us have always known as our truth. We are all connected.

Was listening to a scientist last night who says our consciousness is an intrinsic property of a magnetic field, and intriguingly our brains have "five million magnetite crystals per gram," which points to how telepathy could work. He claims that magnetic waves of the universe connect us.

We then have Travis Taylor with his theory of quantum entanglement. He feels it may be possible that the hitchhiker theory can be explained by this. Once you "connect" with whatever is out there, you stay connected and it can then interact no matter where you are located. Experience also shows that if you speak about it, it tends to "activate" the activity, which is what the Native Americans have said all along and why they do not speak of it.

I noted that both of these theories are similar and it also shows up in the theory of demons "tagging" someone..allowing them to know in advance of our thoughts and intentions. It appears that gravity waves and quantum entanglement can bend space/time.

Some of our answers are getting closer, although juuust out of reach. But science seems to be finding a connection to what many of us have always known as our truth. We are all connected.
I don't understand the mechanics of it but the connection theory has been around a long time. The water experiments showing how crystalized water reflects what has been done to it in the shapes of the chrystals. Then one drop put into other water effects the whole of the the body. There was an experiment with plants too. Prayer and intention work remotely.

He feels it may be possible that the hitchhiker theory can be explained by this. Once you "connect" with whatever is out there, you stay connected and it can then interact no matter where you are located. Experience also shows that if you speak about it, it tends to "activate" the activity, which is what the Native Americans have said all along and why they do not speak of it.
i think once a connection is made, it is permanent, but that is also with boundaries. it can be broken or fade over time in certain circumstances. A connection CAN be one-sided but will never be a true connection as far as what could be possible. it takes both parties to want it or "agree"....the hitchhiker theory could be similar or part of this, especially if it is concerning a paranormal investigator, they are searching and allowing the right situation for an entity to latch on, especially one with not so good intentions. not sure just anyone could be chosen if they arent willing to allow or recognize the spirit/being..... havent really thought of this scenario any at all. i try to stay in the world of the living as much as possible....lol

I was at work and during a conversation i mentioned i would see an old friend this weekend. Within seconds of talking about him, a song came on the radio that directly links to him lol. Connected. How many times have you thought of someone and shortly after, they call you? Connected. The song thing has happened to me quite often when thinking of a specific person, a certain song i would 'peg' to that person would come on. Look at the PNF. How many of us have been drawn here for different reasons/different backgrounds/different beliefs/different parts of the 'small world' we live. Yeah, absolutely connected :)

Last edited: