New section of Tower of Skulls found

There is a lot of undiscussed evidence that they didn't let the meat of their enemies go to waste. The Aztecs only had two domestic meat animals, the turkey and dogs. Neither is a great and large supplier of meat and they had a huge and dense population to feed and no refrigeration. They pretty much shocked the Spaniards and the priests mostly declared them irredeemably evil.

It isn't like things in Europe were all so kind and gentle but the wholesale killing that they ran into in Mexico was unimaginable to them. They were hard on any indigenous people but they wiped the Aztecs out totally...what the diseases didn't kill they finished off in a hurry.

There is a lot of undiscussed evidence that they didn't let the meat of their enemies go to waste. The Aztecs only had two domestic meat animals, the turkey and dogs. Neither is a great and large supplier of meat and they had a huge and dense population to feed and no refrigeration. They pretty much shocked the Spaniards and the priests mostly declared them irredeemably evil.

It isn't like things in Europe were all so kind and gentle but the wholesale killing that they ran into in Mexico was unimaginable to them. They were hard on any indigenous people but they wiped the Aztecs out totally...what the diseases didn't kill they finished off in a hurry.
I had a friend from Mexico that said to me the reason th spaniards were able to defeat the Aztecs was becasue the people had gotten tired of the mass killings and were wanting change themselves. Ive seen the pyramids in Mexico city and love the people there. They are genuine and when I was there it felt like home to me. Maybe a past life there?

Reactions: Black Cloud
The big thing that just wiped out all of the native Americans North, Central, and, South was that the Europeans carried all manner of diseases that the Americans had absolutely no ability to deal with. In the case of many of the North American natives, a lot of the deaths that were attributed to smallpox may have actually been from Chicken Pox. They had no resistance to it and it just would eat them alive. To the Europeans, it LOOKED like smallpox but may not have been. Disease totally wiped out the natives of the Caribbean, but they did give something to the Europeans…Syphilis was unknown until it was brought back from the new world.