New scans of the Titanic

There are some really good 'more recent' docs about Titanic. The one they found entire parts of the underside of the ship that broke off. Keel i believe. So large portions of the underside were totally exposed to water.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
Of course i watch for those docs for two reasons lol. One being the interest in the ship and two every expedition heading out to the wreck leaves from St John Newfoundland. I was on the pier where those research ships leave from.

Is sad though with each passing generation the ship is falling apart. I guess at some point later generations won't really care about a rusted colored smudge on the North Atlantic bottom :(

Reactions: Debi
Though with advanced tech, there may be a virtual tour of the wreck you can ROV to or whatever. Complete with fish living within lol. So that'd be cool.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
Titanic's last port call was in the harbor town of Cohb, Co Cork, Ireland. They have a beautiful Titanic Memorial Park overlooking the harbor. Very peaceful.
28325303412_237bc3998f_b.jpg amg2.jpg

Titanic's last port call was in the harbor town of Cohb, Co Cork, Ireland. They have a beautiful Titanic Memorial Park overlooking the harbor. Very peaceful.
View attachment 48184View attachment 48185
There was Titanic stuff all around St John. I don't think i stopped laughing over the multitude of 'Titanic Water' that was being sold lol. Tuna cans filled with 'wreck water' lol.

Every time I see pics of the ship, I can't help but feel the sickening sadness of what all those people must have gone through. The terror had to be the worst a human can experience. I think that event must have sent an energetic ripple through time.