New Rendlesham Picture

Looks like over cab lights Bubba would put on his four wheeler. ;)

So "anonymous" claims his mother took multiple photographs, it would be interesting to see the others. I also hope he kept the negatives.

Looks like over cab lights Bubba would put on his four wheeler. ;)

So "anonymous" claims his mother took multiple photographs, it would be interesting to see the others. I also hope he kept the negatives.
ROFL!!!!!!!

Reactions: Lynne
You asked for it...here ya go.

Different source than those from the previous post, but another "witness" who decided to wait 40+ years to come forward. Again, the first question is does he have the negatives? Lots of discussion about high radiation levels at the site, yet the photos came out clean?

His "poacher" story should be checked out. Was the property posted "no hunting" and were poachers common in the area? What would someone be hunting/poaching in middle of the night in late December near the southeast coast of the UK? Badgers, maybe?

I hope Col Halt gives an opinion as to whether this looks like what he and his men witnessed. A couple of them look/sound similar to a few of the descriptions I've heard/read.

Let's add one more for ya...

Why wait 40+ years? And why are they all coming out now? Same question about availability of the negative, and hope it's looked at by one or more of the reliable witnesses. Col Halt was not out the night this was taken.

Reactions: Lynne
Why wait 40+ years? And why are they all coming out now? Same question about availability of the negative, and hope it's looked at by one or more of the reliable witnesses. Col Halt was not out the night this was taken.
Every place I go a new one pops up. Like dandelions in my yard.

Are there civilians that close to the base that they could get these pictures ? I agree, why wait 40 years.

Are there civilians that close to the base that they could get these pictures ? I agree, why wait 40 years.
All the sightings were off base, the USAF security police were only permitted to go off base to investigate because it was feared an aircraft might have crashed. The status of forces agreement between the US and UK does not allow our security police to leave the base armed, so they had to disarm before leaving the base to head into the forest.

Reactions: Paintman