New Picky eaters list...

9 wow, that's almost a whole column....lol.... I scored a 3, never had tofu, don't evev know what kombucha is and can't stand blue cheese..... Everything else I'm good to go.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage made from a "mother" which is a special type of bacteria. It's a bit vinegary and fizzy and not that sweet. I like it pretty well, but I prefer it mixed with chia seeds and fruit purée. You can get it in the produce isle of most grocery stores as well as health food or natural food places. It's an acquired taste. I like the synergy brand best. Some of my friends make it. It's supposed to be good for natural energy and detoxing.

And I got no points on this list. I'll eat all of the things!!

O.M.G..... you do know the importance of fried green tomatoes in my area of residence, right?????
Never say you'll pass on those to any well meaning southern gentleman........lol
i have had them they are not bad but dont taste like anything really

The trick with eggplant, is after you cut it, you let it rest in salt for 15-30 minutes before cooking. Then rinse the salt off and dab the moisture with paper towels. That's saps away the bitterness and leaves it buttery and bread like in flavor. I'll use it in curry or make "roses" out of it by slicing long and thin and then layering tomato sauce, bechemel, and meat, then rolling it up and baking in a muffin tin.

Kombucha is a fermented beverage made from a "mother" which is a special type of bacteria. It's a bit vinegary and fizzy and not that sweet. I like it pretty well, but I prefer it mixed with chia seeds and fruit purée. You can get it in the produce isle of most grocery stores as well as health food or natural food places. It's an acquired taste. I like the synergy brand best. Some of my friends make it. It's supposed to be good for natural energy and detoxing.

And I got no points on this list. I'll eat all of the things!!
Ah O.K, yeah think I'll pass on the vinegry bacteria....lol. Have had chia seed puree though, many times...just have to get passed the texture.

Reactions: NightShayde
O.M.G..... you do know the importance of fried green tomatoes in my area of residence, right?????
Never say you'll pass on those to any well meaning southern gentleman........lol
Yes, I DO know and it's about the same here in my area, but I dislike them so much I can't even smell them without becoming a bit queasy. So, hurt feelings or not from the southern gents, it's a resounding no from me.

The trick with eggplant, is after you cut it, you let it rest in salt for 15-30 minutes before cooking. Then rinse the salt off and dab the moisture with paper towels. That's saps away the bitterness and leaves it buttery and bread like in flavor. I'll use it in curry or make "roses" out of it by slicing long and thin and then layering tomato sauce, bechemel, and meat, then rolling it up and baking in a muffin tin.
Yup, tried it that way and done all the "right" things with and and still nope!

I'll eat everything on the list but the Kombucha sounds like yogurt thats past its use by date,but I'd still try it.And I'd have to cook the oysters.

it's
I'll eat everything on the list but the Kombucha sounds like yogurt thats past its use by date,but I'd still try it.And I'd have to cook the oysters.
not yoghurt at all, it's a clear tea like beverage.