New member here...over 250 paranormal experiences.

Hi Ribeye, dig the name.Welcome aboard. Look forward to watching you guys compare notes.
In a nutshell, as an introduction, I have frequent precognitive dreams. Nothing earthshaking. The events in the dream play out during the day , and sometimes within a few minutes. People places and things that I have no way of having foreknowledge.
This is 'someone' telling me to pay attention.To what end? Well discernment is always the tricky part.:)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
That is always the question in mind isn't it? - Is this real or just my imagination? Am I going mad???

For me it is visions of the past, so is easier to figure out if it is just imagination by researching the place. Fortunately most of what I have seen seems to be around the 1850's as that is when my town was well established and the newspaper records are easily available.
Anything older can get a bit more complicated as there are not enough records to be found, but sometimes I get lucky and there has been a report, historical account of a battle, or in the case of the stone circle they recorded the archaeology they found there during a dig.

It certainly is my most profound paranormal occurrence.

I used to try reading people in passing but it was just awash with emotions and physically draining so I stopped doing that. I don't take any notice of the spirits here and just accept them as being around. Orbs or corner of eye stuff I generally ignore. Sometimes feel when the energy is wrong or stuck and generally read my surroundings when I am out and about for a bit of fun. I try and read buildings mostly - then check to see if they were as I saw them in the past. Easier than asking people weird questions - although I have done that a few times with success - can always 'feel' a witch.
Rowan are you reading the energy from an object or place ? Or do you think you are actually remembering being in those places in the past ?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hello all,

My name is Robert. Since 1993, I've had over 250 paranormal experiences. I don't use equipment. I'm glad to join and to share my personal experiences. My latest experience was two nights ago.
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to reading your experiences.

Rowan are you reading the energy from an object or place ? Or do you think you are actually remembering being in those places in the past ?

Good question. From the sighting in the coffee shop I would say I was viewing it as sitting with my back to a window, but the time span of the number of people I saw would make it impossible for a real person to see all that. So it must be reading the place, maybe similar to reading an object. There wasn't a window now, or the opposite wall, or the rear door to outside, but there was in 1850. I haven't written about that one yet.

I saw a herse in the street with my partner who saw the same thing as I did, and the little girl, so although that was not in a building and was an open street, maybe it was a message from the girl rather than me reading the place?

Still not sure of the mechanism of how I see these things, only that I see the people and their surroundings as it was in their time from a bystander viewpoint usually - like I was there. I see the smallest details - like the silver braid on the tabbards on the horses, the polish on their blinkers, the small black feathers on their heads and the sweat on the horses on that occasion as we were only about a foot away from them.

I like the things that don't make sense immediately too - things that contradict what what I thought would be the case, as when this shows up in research it gives me more proof that what I see was correct - even if it was hard to believe at the time. Therefore is even less likely to be imagination the more unusual it is.

Good question. From the sighting in the coffee shop I would say I was viewing it as sitting with my back to a window, but the time span of the number of people I saw would make it impossible for a real person to see all that. So it must be reading the place, maybe similar to reading an object. There wasn't a window now, or the opposite wall, or the rear door to outside, but there was in 1850. I haven't written about that one yet.

I saw a herse in the street with my partner who saw the same thing as I did, and the little girl, so although that was not in a building and was an open street, maybe it was a message from the girl rather than me reading the place?

Still not sure of the mechanism of how I see these things, only that I see the people and their surroundings as it was in their time from a bystander viewpoint usually - like I was there. I see the smallest details - like the silver braid on the tabbards on the horses, the polish on their blinkers, the small black feathers on their heads and the sweat on the horses on that occasion as we were only about a foot away from them.

I like the things that don't make sense immediately too - things that contradict what what I thought would be the case, as when this shows up in research it gives me more proof that what I see was correct - even if it was hard to believe at the time. Therefore is even less likely to be imagination the more unusual it is.
Wow this is amazing ! You mentioned your partner saw the same thing. Is this a shared experienced?

Yes, I'll post it in the experiences section so people can find it, and further discussion there. Give me a couple of hours and it will be up. Have food to make now.

Hi Robert.
You seem much better organised than me. I just remember the major things and research that I did. Writing it all down would be a better solution for me.
You both seem to have more experiences than me so should be interesting to compare notes and would enjoy reading about any you want to talk about here.
Hi Rowan! Everytime I have a new encounter, I save it to a flashdrive.

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to reading your experiences.
You should've been at my place earlier this year; I inherited my parent's house. There was a loud banging sound from the attic (that sounded like a person stomping their feet). Myself and two guests have heard it. This went on for a few weeks. My house has lots of paranormal activity. You name it...I've experienced it. The saddest experience was hearing my mom cry in the house after she died...she cried twice.