New Marzulli Trailer on UFO Abduction

Wow L.A. has been quiet for a while now. I haven't seen him in the paranormal news or on any shows in a long time. I really like him and his productions. He does a really comprehensive report on whatever topic he does. It also helps that I share many of his beliefs. This looks really interesting and disturbing. I have felt for a long time that these abductions, if really happening, have a sinister purpose. I would like to hope that they are using DNA to colonize a planet somewhere in hopes of preserving our genetics or starting another civilization. But my gut tells me there is a spiritual war in regard to this. I will leave it at that because I realize that others may not share that religious view. We live in interesting times for sure. I look forward to this coming out.

Reactions: Selectric
There are so many claims of abductions. Probably more than anyone would be able to read and decipher. The project only seems to center on four people, which for time restraint and aesthetics, it works. Gives a better intimate way to allow their stories to be told. I don't buy into all of them, but there are those that are truly traumatized by what ever has happened to them. My only experiences even remotely close were in the form of dreams. Both of which i 'woke up' in the woods not knowing how i got there. One was complete darkness and silence which was really unnerving and the other i was surrounded by white lights and lots of wind. Either way i woke up in my bed lol. Abduction? No clue but probably doubtful.

Wow L.A. has been quiet for a while now. I haven't seen him in the paranormal news or on any shows in a long time. I really like him and his productions. He does a really comprehensive report on whatever topic he does. It also helps that I share many of his beliefs. This looks really interesting and disturbing. I have felt for a long time that these abductions, if really happening, have a sinister purpose. I would like to hope that they are using DNA to colonize a planet somewhere in hopes of preserving our genetics or starting another civilization. But my gut tells me there is a spiritual war in regard to this. I will leave it at that because I realize that others may not share that religious view. We live in interesting times for sure. I look forward to this coming out.
LA lost his home in one of the wildfires in California a while back. He lost everything and has had to rebuild, which is why he's been off the radar for so long.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
LA lost his home in one of the wildfires in California a while back. He lost everything and has had to rebuild, which is why he's been off the radar for so long.
Ah, ok that makes sense.

There are so many claims of abductions. Probably more than anyone would be able to read and decipher. The project only seems to center on four people, which for time restraint and aesthetics, it works. Gives a better intimate way to allow their stories to be told. I don't buy into all of them, but there are those that are truly traumatized by what ever has happened to them. My only experiences even remotely close were in the form of dreams. Both of which i 'woke up' in the woods not knowing how i got there. One was complete darkness and silence which was really unnerving and the other i was surrounded by white lights and lots of wind. Either way i woke up in my bed lol. Abduction? No clue but probably doubtful.
What project are you referencing?