NEW LIVE CHAT

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
LOOK ABOVE YOU WHERE IT SAYS FORUMS, DONATE, LIVE CHAT. CLICK THERE FOR LIVE CHAT THREAD!!!

Livechatyellowarrow.jpg

Click Live Chat and log in as guest or with facebook. Choose member name for ease in recognizing you.

Last edited by a moderator:
In explanation, the old live thread was pulling too much power, even tho I got a server with a lot of it. My options were to pay double for more power, or go to a live chat window for about a fourth of the price.
The server people shut down our live capacity, so I had to go outside of that for a live chat capacity. This all happened this morning, so I am still reading the instruction manual.

To make it easier for everyone, sign in as a guest, and to open the window after entering the room, hit the third icon from the left that looks like a little window. That will enlarge the screen you see and give you a bigger overview in it's own separate window. You can still upload videos and pics, so that is still available to you on this.

More as I get deeper into the manual about avatars and such. We had to move quick to get this set up. Thanks for your patience as I get this tweaked!

Where is everyone?

Lynne! We need you to refresh this thread so we can help you!

LYNNE! Refresh page!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lynne :
See the "live chat" (top of webpage) just below Paranormal forum? Tap that, and sign in with facebook. We'll explain it there!