New House, New Dog ?

I only seen one animal apparition. When i was very little, my sister was always scared of her bedroom. She would wake me up...not my older brother...lol...and have me sit with her till she fell asleep. The one night, she woke me up and we both walked into the dark hallway. We of course tried to be quiet as my father would've flipped if we woke him up. As we walked slowly to her room, an 'animal' walked between us, about knee high. I distinctly remember this. We both asked at the same time...what was that?! It continued down the hall towards the bathroom. That was the only time we/i saw that. Now, my sister does not remember that at all...which shocks me. That was no dream for sure. That has stuck with me all these years. And, no...we did not have a pet then.

I only seen one animal apparition. When i was very little, my sister was always scared of her bedroom. She would wake me up...not my older brother...lol...and have me sit with her till she fell asleep. The one night, she woke me up and we both walked into the dark hallway. We of course tried to be quiet as my father would've flipped if we woke him up. As we walked slowly to her room, an 'animal' walked between us, about knee high. I distinctly remember this. We both asked at the same time...what was that?! It continued down the hall towards the bathroom. That was the only time we/i saw that. Now, my sister does not remember that at all...which shocks me. That was no dream for sure. That has stuck with me all these years. And, no...we did not have a pet then.
I think some animals stay around for one reason or another after death. Maybe it liked you kids. Of course there’s a lot of other possibilities we could guess at. What do you think it was ?

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I think some animals stay around for one reason or another after death. Maybe it liked you kids. Of course there’s a lot of other possibilities we could guess at. What do you think it was ?
No idea. It was a brand new house, so no lingering pets.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Very strange area for sure. Many experiences there from : Screams in the woods to smelling candles burning in the middle of the woods to what sounded like something following you in the woods parallel to the road. Kept me and others on our toes living around there.

I've moved to my new home, a big log cabin on 25 acres in the Central Tablelands and enjoying the quiet area. I have noticed a shadow appearing at night a few times of a large dog walking into different rooms but last night a bit more of it. I was going to bed so I got my torch and turned off the touch lamp in the living room and turned on the torch to see a large rough coated wolf/shepherd type entity standing next to me and staring up into my eyes. It was a red/brown color and transparent but I could make out it's features. It didn't startle me and was looking at me like it wanted direction of what to do next, like a sheep dog. I turned the torch off then on again and it was still there but as soon as I stepped away it vanished. I didn't feel anything bad from the entity and for some reason I've been losing fear of everything lately and thought maybe this dog has something to do with this ?
This sounds lovely! You have a new friend and protector.

I hadn't seen it for weeks until the other day when coming in my gate, about 500m from the house I saw it behind the car. I thought it was a neighbors dog but it vanished. I think it's guarding the front gate now.

I hadn't seen it for weeks until the other day when coming in my gate, about 500m from the house I saw it behind the car. I thought it was a neighbors dog but it vanished. I think it's guarding the front gate now.
Keep us updated. If you get it trained it could be a very self sufficient pet.

Keep us updated. If you get it trained it could be a very self sufficient pet.
Cheap to keep, lol. I don't think I have a choice of having it around, I don't know why it's guarding me, that's what worries me.

Reactions: Selectric
I read through this a few times Ozentity... to make sure of what was said - late as always by a dime - but on the second go through everything else faded but you, Debi, and The Dog... this comment right above clinched it tight. You are now Guardian of what ever direction (Gate) the Guardian/ Dog is Guarding, I'm sure Debi. I See it clear.

Listen Ozentity... The Guardians are ANCIENT and are also named The Dogs of The Borderlands... Neutral Ground... you have moved to Sacred Ground Oz. Now hear me here Oz... Free Will reigns here and everywhere... Some time/space/place this thing was offered and you CHOSE to accept. Hear this also. Free Will Flows. You can change your mind on this Spirit/Path... on this Oath... at any moment in time/space - no you won;t go to hell or piss off God by "breaking your word" - you WILL be guilted by the Recorder's but still .. YOUR WILL IS FREE.

The Dog/Guardian has been waiting for you - days, weeks, months, years, eons... who but the Creator and The Guardian knows this truth - well, you do, but probably not consciously.

It is a Great Honor to Stand with The Guardians Oz... but your life is then given over to Service... and if you are normal... and God help The Universe... (hey, that's what was said about ME by the hierarchy in my world) HUMAN - you are probably going to suck at it - until you don't,

I know this is very public what I am addressing to you Ozentity - I considered (for a tiny moment) this thing - but this is where I was to Stand and Speak and this is where I Stood and Spoke. You Are Loved. The Dog and You are now One.

One last thing I would Speak here Oz.

Unlike the dark ones... who can lie and deceive and trick - anything but violate your free will - unlike those who drink from that River and arrogantly walk in and out

The Light will NOT COME UNLESS CALLED. In this that is happening Universally from the beginning, to the now, to the infinite - What was is and ever will be - it is time for the Children of Earth and The Light to STAND - with The Guardians - or forfeit their place in the One.

May The Light Surround You and Keep You Ever To Your Path - You Are Loved. You Are Home.

It is a Great Honor to Stand with The Guardians Oz... but your life is then given over to Service... and if you are normal... and God help The Universe... (hey, that's what was said about ME by the hierarchy in my world) HUMAN - you are probably going to suck at it - until you don't,
Thank you Donna, how would I go about this service, will I just know what I'm supposed to do?

Reactions: Selectric