New House, New Dog ?

Thank you Donna, how would I go about this service, will I just know what I'm supposed to do?
OH have Faith Ozentity! You are already Walking the Service and also have Faith - you are not alone. Ever. For a minute. You followed Creator to Sacred Ground - and You met Your Spirit Dog... and recognized you knew him... Jeez Oz - also, you have become aware of One... Signs... The Vibration that is One - Your brother at your shoulder, the Hawk and the Dove, The Land, and ALL of this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've moved to my new home, a big log cabin on 25 acres in the Central Tablelands and enjoying the quiet area. I have noticed a shadow appearing at night a few times of a large dog walking into different rooms but last night a bit more of it. I was going to bed so I got my torch and turned off the touch lamp in the living room and turned on the torch to see a large rough coated wolf/shepherd type entity standing next to me and staring up into my eyes. It was a red/brown color and transparent but I could make out it's features. It didn't startle me and was looking at me like it wanted direction of what to do next, like a sheep dog. I turned the torch off then on again and it was still there but as soon as I stepped away it vanished. I didn't feel anything bad from the entity and for some reason I've been losing fear of everything lately and thought maybe this dog has something to do with this ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are now Seeing into the Borderlands - God help ya and me and Debi and and and

You did not approach The Dog as apparition (it's not) You knew it was as real as you - just transparent - sort of - (it is) Just Standing a little to the left... of the boundary lolololol You can't battle an apparition - yet... you can't fight a enemy you can't See... so, you're LOOKING and SEEING what Creator has given you to See.

You have been Walking towards Home for a long long LONG time. You can and will know what you are to know when you are to know it = The Creator doesn't tend to give out the play book until BAM! Always Believe in One, The Dog/Guardians (you don't HAVE to like them but beware of that 2x4 they carry... Respect) and above all Oz... believe in YOU.

I for one am very glad to See you... I was getting a little worried - well yes, paranoid - that no one would come. No Human anyway. I'm thinking Tahiti, a Mai Tai, and some Jamaican Mon!

Leon Russell ~ Back to the Island 1975​

You are already Walking the Service and also have Faith
Thanks Donna for that, it makes me feel very comforted and peaceful. I like the song, never heard it before and thank you for your time and wisdom.

Reactions: Selectric