New House, New Dog ?

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've moved to my new home, a big log cabin on 25 acres in the Central Tablelands and enjoying the quiet area. I have noticed a shadow appearing at night a few times of a large dog walking into different rooms but last night a bit more of it. I was going to bed so I got my torch and turned off the touch lamp in the living room and turned on the torch to see a large rough coated wolf/shepherd type entity standing next to me and staring up into my eyes. It was a red/brown color and transparent but I could make out it's features. It didn't startle me and was looking at me like it wanted direction of what to do next, like a sheep dog. I turned the torch off then on again and it was still there but as soon as I stepped away it vanished. I didn't feel anything bad from the entity and for some reason I've been losing fear of everything lately and thought maybe this dog has something to do with this ?

I've moved to my new home, a big log cabin on 25 acres in the Central Tablelands and enjoying the quiet area. I have noticed a shadow appearing at night a few times of a large dog walking into different rooms but last night a bit more of it. I was going to bed so I got my torch and turned off the touch lamp in the living room and turned on the torch to see a large rough coated wolf/shepherd type entity standing next to me and staring up into my eyes. It was a red/brown color and transparent but I could make out it's features. It didn't startle me and was looking at me like it wanted direction of what to do next, like a sheep dog. I turned the torch off then on again and it was still there but as soon as I stepped away it vanished. I didn't feel anything bad from the entity and for some reason I've been losing fear of everything lately and thought maybe this dog has something to do with this ?
OK, Oz. Now I'm just blown away cuz I came here expecting to post about my very vivid dream last night....about a wolf/shepherd red/brown dog that was very large who was sent as a protector.

Now I have to ask...anybody else out there seen this??? This may be simple coincidence...I won't rule that out. But it's one strange synchronisity.

OK, Oz. Now I'm just blown away cuz I came here expecting to post about my very vivid dream last night....about a wolf/shepherd red/brown dog that was very large who was sent as a protector.

Now I have to ask...anybody else out there seen this??? This may be simple coincidence...I won't rule that out. But it's one strange synchronisity.
Now that info blew me away Debi, I was hoping it was here for a good reason, it looked a very fearsome animal but with a reassuring presence about it and as I said I felt no fear from it. It's too specific to be a coincidence to me.

Wow! I was thinking maybe it’s your spirit animal ? The fact that Debi saw the same thing really makes me wonder! The fact that it was standing next to you and not confronting is reassuring. Do you have any feelings about if it is connected to the land or if it came with you there? Keep us updated. Thanks for sharing Oz.

Now that info blew me away Debi, I was hoping it was here for a good reason, it looked a very fearsome animal but with a reassuring presence about it and as I said I felt no fear from it. It's too specific to be a coincidence to me.
All I can tell you is it presented itself to me as a "protector". And I felt zero negativity about that. I was going to post on it today as I wasn't sure who's protector he was supposed to be or why he was showing himself to me. I had a bunch of questions! lol Now, not so much.

All I can tell you is it presented itself to me as a "protector". And I felt zero negativity about that. I was going to post on it today as I wasn't sure who's protector he was supposed to be or why he was showing himself to me. I had a bunch of questions! lol Now, not so much.
This is so amazing! We are all connected.

I looked up big red dog dreams and it may be related but I was wide awake, or was I tapping into a dream? I doesn't matter but I now want a real life dog like that, one more won't hurt, I'm a dog addict after all, lol.