New here, but want suggestions, please

Hi Walkinanteek! And welcome.

After reading through your thread a few times to make sure I caught everything I wanted to reply to this specific post.

And this specific question

"My question is, can a spirit give you bad dreams, or read your thoughts? In other words, how do you know when a dream is just a dream? I dreamed of a strange man who wouldn't leave me alone, and I woke with a start. Is that just my subconscious mind having fun with me?"

Yes, in my experience a spirit can haunt your dreams but so can the experience you had, much less much of the 'advice' we offer that sends you down rabbit holes you had not considered. :rolleyes: :eek::)

We mean only the best intentions and are diverse in our interests and experience and above all we want to cover all bases because when you offer those who seek with true heart... you are responsible for the words you speak and as a group, we are all responsible if one or all of us mislead that heart and cause harm...
But sometimes, yeah... I can see where SOMETIMES... we scare the scared more then the experience did. lol

Having dealt with nightmares and there attacks for many years and then later with Vision/Dreams... I will tell you in my opinion and experience you will not have to ask the question after a Vision/Dream and Vision/Dreams are not stalked by darkness.

Vision/dreams might be scary because these Vision/Dreams are well... a school room of sorts and deal in teaching things or opening up the YOU that deals in these dreams to new Paths and Wisdom's unforeseen... uncalled (you think) and astonishingly vivid.

You might find yourself anywhere and it can be like

"wth! why would I dream about a dirt road turning into a flooding highway that turns into the ocean and a school bus that's not a school bus but is turning into a raft that's not a raft (what IS that???) and white-watering it down the dang dirt road that turns into a highway and then the ocean... all the while followed closely by a helicopter that's not a helicopter...with military guys with guns hanging out of ? what IS that thing... what? helicopter? just easier to image? :eyes: :eyes: ...saying "here take my hand and you'll be safe". But The Old One's are like shaking their heads and saying "you must not do that Child" because somehow I am the one that has to do... make sure... cr*p!!! I forgot already or maybe you guys never said ... what do you mean "Listen Childe?" ... "At the correct timing in the Universe these will be needed so memorize these 11 numbers in exact sequence, then one day a phone booth will appear on a familiar corner now long forgotten and you must input this sequence EXACTLY into the little grid looking thing by placing these EXACT crystals in the EXACT sequence in the EXACT indention that is told" ?what? what am I suppose to do? Numbers, sequence, school buses that aren't, dirt roads that drown, phone booths? PHONE booths??? Make sure of ???what??? - so the whole flipping world will return to normal and everyone is saved and stuff... is this a joke??? and who are these Old One's sitting in the Circle talking to me and WHERE is that women that brought me here? She needs to get back here RIGHT NOW! I mean wth???" lololol

... and yes, I have had that dream if not in the EXACT order. ;bg3

There was no denying that little journey to crazy school. It was my first. And came to me 38 years ago. I knew it was a real experience somehow... with meaning... immediately on waking and it was the first I recorded... Scared the bejeesus out of me. Now, the women who was once a Guide has become a friend and we travel often together.

Vision/Dreams are of The Light and no darkness can penetrate there. Nightmares meant/sent to terrify are the realm of darkness... but in the end, they hold no power except what you give to them. Hard lesson but true.

Mind reading is a different discussion

I would talk to your landlord... being discreet in what you say but honest enough that he knows you are not happy so take down the antenna please. See if he has anything that might shed some light on this thing - DON'T tell him you are unsure if it was paranormal or not! Never offer up what they can use against you later no matter HOW good you think they are.

Whether it is paranormal or not - an antenna can absolutely be a source of all kinds of mischief human and otherwise. It simply has no reason to be there. Let the landlord put it on his house. With the radio. If he is reluctant and you have the patience, pin him to the ground on his reasoning. And it better be good, logical, and provable. If it was me I probably would have torn it down and chopped it into as many pieces as possible then scattered them here there and everywhere then used the radio for target practice, A Lot of Target Practice... And then denied any knowledge of it's existence la la la la ... what's good for the goose ya know... cause IF you WANT a ham radio you will get your own thank you very much Sir!

View attachment 40943

I see no other way to trace your problem without using the elimination method on the easiest possibility first and working on the Protection Prayers and Tools Debi's House offers here. Physical or Paranormal... these gifts are True.

I hope I have given you laughter to use as an ointment against the dreams that disconcert you and a pathway to the dreams you would like.
As always Donna, you say it best. Loved this, and the bunny.

As always Donna, you say it best. Loved this, and the bunny.

You know, it takes such tremendous energy to GET here - even with Debi (the best Spiritual air traffic controller I have EVER known - or imagined - or would have believed a Childe of Light and dwelling on Earth, alive, in the physical, right here in River City, existed or COULD exist) - Lighting the Way through a whole bunch of shadow and ~ 'shudders' ~ other creepy crawlers... c*ap, sometimes I forget I was even headed this way or am distracted into veering and 'squirrel' pointing at everything and anything that either scares me or interests me... for DAYS... and so when the mists clear and the day shines bright and new and full of possibilities... When it is clear that God is in His Heaven and all is Well in Creation - I LOVE to take this journey and TALK - lol - actually SPEAK - to PEOPLE - on thoughts I have and intend to remember as I read through threads but am to tired or wary of bring trouble or just lost - blank - to make the journey through the Door.

I like to talk to actually people, friends, and new and interesting Children who have come while I was gone. I am very VERY pulled to certain threads (as you know) and I MISS being with all of you cause dang it gets lonely here. I mean this is backwoods Arkansas. They already tried to burn me at the stake for politely turning down the offering of baptism and salvation on day one of my arrival... just IMAGINE the conversation on and activities brewing if I brought up ANY of the conversations we hold here... including but not limited to "It's a Scientific theory" and the "fact" of quantum that will probably and eventually bridge with the paranormal and explain or get closer to explaining at least a tiny piece of The Great Mystery... that phrase alone "The Great Mystery" sends them crazy and casting out demons that apparently have taken up permanent residency in my ... hm... what? Where? Where do demon's live when they take up residency??? Do they pay rent for the space and if so to who? Are they tiny tiny midgets that can easily fit in the nasal cavity in a little cushiony booger? What do they eat? They aint got a hot plate in there do they?" Oh Lawdy Law, it would be on... :eyes: :newspaper: :date: :fire::fire::fire: brahahahahahaa 'giggle giggle sniff sniff hiccup... sorry'

And I have ALWAYS learned more than I knew when I arrived and hope I have offered help along the way.

Last edited:
You know, it takes such tremendous energy to GET here - even with Debi (the best Spiritual air traffic controller I have EVER known - or imagined - or would have believed a Childe of Light and dwelling on Earth, alive, in the physical, right here in River City, existed or COULD exist) - Lighting the Way through a whole bunch of shadow and ~ 'shudders' ~ other creepy crawlers... c*ap, sometimes I forget I was even headed this way or am distracted into veering and 'squirrel' pointing at everything and anything that either scares me or interests me... for DAYS... and so when the mists clear and the day shines bright and new and full of possibilities... When it is clear that God is in His Heaven and all is Well in Creation - I LOVE to take this journey and TALK - lol - actually SPEAK - to PEOPLE - on thoughts I have and intend to remember as I read through threads but am to tired or wary of bring trouble or just lost - blank - to make the journey through the Door.

I like to talk to actually people, friends, and new and interesting Children who have come while I was gone. I am very VERY pulled to certain threads (as you know) and I MISS being with all of you cause dang it gets lonely here. I mean this is backwoods Arkansas. They already tried to burn me at the stake for politely turning down the offering of baptism and salvation on day one of my arrival... just IMAGINE the conversation on and activities brewing if I brought up ANY of the conversations we hold here... including but not limited to "It's a Scientific theory" and the "fact" of quantum that will probably and eventually bridge with the paranormal and explain or get closer to explaining at least a tiny piece of The Great Mystery... that phrase alone "The Great Mystery" sends them crazy and casting out demons that apparently have taken up permanent residency in my ... hm... what? Where? Where do demon's live when they take up residency??? Do they pay rent for the space and if so to who? Are they tiny tiny midgets that can easily fit in the nasal cavity in a little cushiony booger? What do they eat? They aint got a hot plate in there do they?" Oh Lawdy Law, it would be on... :eyes: :newspaper: :date: :fire::fire::fire: brahahahahahaa 'giggle giggle sniff sniff hiccup... sorry'

And I have ALWAYS learned more than I knew when I arrived and hope I have offered help along the way.
I believe you arrive when needed. God bless you Donna.

Hey my Peoples... :)

I wanted to return here and clarify my truth in my reply to Lynne...

Because many come between my 'jumps' that don't know me from - well - at all... and though I think those who took me in and allowed me to stay one fateful night when I knocked at the door, know me as well as I know myself (some better), it pulls me to make sure of the understanding, in this case, that my sense of humor and ability to laugh at myself and other stuff, has been a key survival tool in staying firmly planted in a world I love, a planet I am honored to be blessed with as home, and a reality that I CHOOSE to Walk in. There was a time when events threatened to snap my mind and send my Spirit wandering in a desert so stark and dead it would have lost it's way back to One.

But the Light never abandoned me and my mind held (sort of) and my Spirit grew ever stronger, my connection to One reaffirmed over and over and over. I am TRULY Blessed.

Where I am going here... is... while I doubt seriously that all that are labelled 'demonic' are actually 'demonic' as the word is referenced in a myriad of institutions over the centuries... I have witnessed darkness so dark it stuns the Soul and terrifies the bravest of Warriors of The Light. I am still just a Childe as are we all here in this humanity and my knowledge limited and wisdom even more so - in this that drinks from that energy... but I am in no denial that it exists. And strengthens in its corruption of innocence. What it is not, is simple and easily battled much less defeated, ESPECIALLY by the Children that dwell HERE.

However, it is not in my belief, that a Soul/Spirit can be owned nor sold nor separated from The Creator who's breath is the emanation that allows ALL life. Unless freely turning from that breath there can be NO separation. And I will continue to believe that know matter how convincing the deceit/lie that would attempt to think itself my Master.

There are none here on Earth or any other realm... who can sell me what I am given freely, nor cast from me what can not dwell in The House of Creator - so, ya know, I find it laughable that they try. If you See.

Though many times it is terror that sends me into that laughter - I admit that I more than a little jumpy. ;bg3 laughter IS the best medicine to soothe the nerves and calm the Spirit.

So in clarification. I am not laughing at any others belief. I am laughing at the unenviable position of those who would challenge MINE. Cool? Cool.

Hi Duke, thanks. I'm female, not on any medications, and no new issues in the last year. I don't use any ouja boards or anything like that, as I really don't want any interaction with the paranormal.
I'm here alone, and the house is indeed empty from mid October to late May every year. My landlord closes it up and winterizes it when I leave.
The house sits right on a small river, in a small town that had a commercial fort for several hundred years. Native peoples have lived in the area for centuries.
The only prior paranormal activity I experienced here was right after I moved in, after two or three nights here. It was a vision only, in my minds eye, but very real. It was a native American woman, and she was staring straight into my eyes as if trying to read me. I held her gaze as long as I could, but I finally had to turn my eyes away.
I later spoke to a local woman who knew about these things, and she said she just wants to know who's taking care of her land. She said I'd be fine, and to look for a sign that I was ok. Later, as I was cleaning up the property and putting out apples for the deer, I kept tripping over a round rock. I finally picked it up and it had a smiley face drawn on it. I figured that was my sign and I always kept it by my front door. No other issues after that, until now.
My landlord had thrown away the rock, but after the first night with the experience, I went out and was able to find it. Its now back next to my front door.
Update: the local woman I spoke of has moved away, but I recently heard from someone else that knew her. They said she spoke of a male entity that she had encountered in this vicinity.