New here, but want suggestions, please

Most of us have had paranormal events happen, Walk. We believe you and we're glad you found us.
Debi, thank you so much for being here, and being so helpful and friendly. I came charging in here like a bull in a China shop, and you've all been so gracious. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and appreciate the help you've all given me.

Ugh, that is super creepy. Glad you were aware you were being watched!
Absolutely. From the second we got inside room. I forget what i paid for the room, but then, it was more than i wanted to spend lol. Was a beautiful room with large whirlpool on a tile platform...in direct view of those mirrors lol.

Ugh, that is super creepy. Glad you were aware you were being watched!
I can always sense when someone is watching me with cameras or other surveillance equipment. One example was a hotel like Selectric mentioned. John and I lived in an apartment complex at the time that had a lot of noisy college students around. When someone told us that they were having a New Years party, we heard them testing their speakers and vowed we were not staying there that night. We rented a room at a Holiday Inn and watched old movies on our lap top. I kept feeling funny like someone was watching us. I felt amused that nothing was going on to watch! As we checked out the next day, the hotel manager kept giving us puzzled looks. I think he thought we were cheating on our spouses or something but then oddly enough, decided to watch television, lol.

Hi Lynne, thanks for your response. Exactly, I've had the doors and windows open as much as possible, literally to let the sunshine in!
My name is from a Bob Dylan song, and just a joke about my age.
I appreciate everyone's suggestions, and am feeling a lot more comfortable.
Good to hear it. Hope to see you here often.

Hi everyone, I have another question, please. I'm so sorry to be a pest, but as I said, I'm a newbie here.

My question is, can a spirit give you bad dreams, or read your thoughts? In other words, how do you know when a dream is just a dream? I dreamed of a strange man who wouldn't leave me alone, and I woke with a start. Is that just my subconscious mind having fun with me?

I'm going to follow Debi's steps again, just to make sure.

Thanks again for your help!

I was in the same boat as you Walk. I was bothered/haunted/whatever you can use to describe it in my dreams. I never went into it thinking or anticipating it. Whatever it was, i did not feel it was there to help or for any positive reason. Again, when i guess i was ready or finally knew what was happening, i told this thing to show itself and then get out of my life. Only then, have i finally found peace. Whether it was my subconscious or an invasion, it stopped 100%. Whatever it is, personal or paranormal, it has to go. Only you can stand up to whatever it is and tell it to leave. I also followed advice given here and got a Saint Benedict crucifix. Being raised catholic, i felt that was a proper thing to do. If you do not follow the same religion/beliefs, you can just get the medallions to put around your house. I have not had any nightmares nor invasions since. I still even after all has stopped, as i walk by that crucifix, i tell whatever it was to stay away from me and my family.

I'm so sorry to be a pest, but as I said, I'm a newbie here.
No, you are not a pest. Do not think that for one second. We all have gone through something...that is one reason we are here. We can't always put a finger on what we have experienced, but knowing there are people who have been through similar things and we can openly talk about it, that's reason for hope. I can only offer advice to what has worked for me. I never had that when i was coping with what was tormenting me. There is no judgement here...only advice and ways we have found that worked for individual experiences. We also can offer our thoughts and prayers to bolster you while fighting this. You are not alone in this. You have to want this to stop...down to your very core. Any doubt and these damn things will find a way in...don't let them. They do not deserve that one bit.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have another question, please. I'm so sorry to be a pest, but as I said, I'm a newbie here.

My question is, can a spirit give you bad dreams, or read your thoughts? In other words, how do you know when a dream is just a dream? I dreamed of a strange man who wouldn't leave me alone, and I woke with a start. Is that just my subconscious mind having fun with me?

I'm going to follow Debi's steps again, just to make sure.

Thanks again for your help!

Hi Walkinanteek! And welcome.

After reading through your thread a few times to make sure I caught everything I wanted to reply to this specific post.

And this specific question

"My question is, can a spirit give you bad dreams, or read your thoughts? In other words, how do you know when a dream is just a dream? I dreamed of a strange man who wouldn't leave me alone, and I woke with a start. Is that just my subconscious mind having fun with me?"

Yes, in my experience a spirit can haunt your dreams but so can the experience you had, much less much of the 'advice' we offer that sends you down rabbit holes you had not considered. :rolleyes: :eek::)

We mean only the best intentions and are diverse in our interests and experience and above all we want to cover all bases because when you offer those who seek with true heart... you are responsible for the words you speak and as a group, we are all responsible if one or all of us mislead that heart and cause harm...
But sometimes, yeah... I can see where SOMETIMES... we scare the scared more then the experience did. lol

Having dealt with nightmares and there attacks for many years and then later with Vision/Dreams... I will tell you in my opinion and experience you will not have to ask the question after a Vision/Dream and Vision/Dreams are not stalked by darkness.

Vision/dreams might be scary because these Vision/Dreams are well... a school room of sorts and deal in teaching things or opening up the YOU that deals in these dreams to new Paths and Wisdom's unforeseen... uncalled (you think) and astonishingly vivid.

You might find yourself anywhere and it can be like

"wth! why would I dream about a dirt road turning into a flooding highway that turns into the ocean and a school bus that's not a school bus but is turning into a raft that's not a raft (what IS that???) and white-watering it down the dang dirt road that turns into a highway and then the ocean... all the while followed closely by a helicopter that's not a helicopter...with military guys with guns hanging out of ? what IS that thing... what? helicopter? just easier to image? :eyes: :eyes: ...saying "here take my hand and you'll be safe". But The Old One's are like shaking their heads and saying "you must not do that Child" because somehow I am the one that has to do... make sure... cr*p!!! I forgot already or maybe you guys never said ... what do you mean "Listen Childe?" ... "At the correct timing in the Universe these will be needed so memorize these 11 numbers in exact sequence, then one day a phone booth will appear on a familiar corner now long forgotten and you must input this sequence EXACTLY into the little grid looking thing by placing these EXACT crystals in the EXACT sequence in the EXACT indention that is told" ?what? what am I suppose to do? Numbers, sequence, school buses that aren't, dirt roads that drown, phone booths? PHONE booths??? Make sure of ???what??? - so the whole flipping world will return to normal and everyone is saved and stuff... is this a joke??? and who are these Old One's sitting in the Circle talking to me and WHERE is that women that brought me here? She needs to get back here RIGHT NOW! I mean wth???" lololol

... and yes, I have had that dream if not in the EXACT order. ;bg3

There was no denying that little journey to crazy school. It was my first. And came to me 38 years ago. I knew it was a real experience somehow... with meaning... immediately on waking and it was the first I recorded... Scared the bejeesus out of me. Now, the women who was once a Guide has become a friend and we travel often together.

Vision/Dreams are of The Light and no darkness can penetrate there. Nightmares meant/sent to terrify are the realm of darkness... but in the end, they hold no power except what you give to them. Hard lesson but true.

Mind reading is a different discussion

I would talk to your landlord... being discreet in what you say but honest enough that he knows you are not happy so take down the antenna please. See if he has anything that might shed some light on this thing - DON'T tell him you are unsure if it was paranormal or not! Never offer up what they can use against you later no matter HOW good you think they are.

Whether it is paranormal or not - an antenna can absolutely be a source of all kinds of mischief human and otherwise. It simply has no reason to be there. Let the landlord put it on his house. With the radio. If he is reluctant and you have the patience, pin him to the ground on his reasoning. And it better be good, logical, and provable. If it was me I probably would have torn it down and chopped it into as many pieces as possible then scattered them here there and everywhere then used the radio for target practice, A Lot of Target Practice... And then denied any knowledge of it's existence la la la la ... what's good for the goose ya know... cause IF you WANT a ham radio you will get your own thank you very much Sir!

Tantrum Brewing.jpg5.jpg

I see no other way to trace your problem without using the elimination method on the easiest possibility first and working on the Protection Prayers and Tools Debi's House offers here. Physical or Paranormal... these gifts are True.

I hope I have given you laughter to use as an ointment against the dreams that disconcert you and a pathway to the dreams you would like.

Last edited: