New here, but want suggestions, please

Walkinanteek

Reaction score
Hi, I rent a house in rural Colorado, and I'm only here in the summer. The house is empty all winter. I've been renting here for six years now.
My first night here this summer, I had a scary experience. It n the middle of the night, A sort of mechanical sounding male voice spoke into my left ear, and asked which ear I want to get messages in.
I've been afraid ever since. I have saged the house myself, and tried to fill the home with my energy by cleaning, cooking, eating and living here. But I'm still afraid at night. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi, I rent a house in rural Colorado, and I'm only here in the summer. The house is empty all winter. I've been renting here for six years now.
My first night here this summer, I had a scary experience. It n the middle of the night, A sort of mechanical sounding male voice spoke into my left ear, and asked which ear I want to get messages in.
I've been afraid ever since. I have saged the house myself, and tried to fill the home with my energy by cleaning, cooking, eating and living here. But I'm still afraid at night. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Welcome, Walkinanteek to the paranormal forum. Sorry to hear of your experiences. I cannot imagine getting such requests in the middle of the night. As more experienced investigators read your thread, you will be offered advice and suggestions. Don't be suprised to get a few questions. Its part of the process.

Hi Walk, sorry to hear you are having issues that are upsetting you. Can you give some more information? Are you male or female? Do you have any serious health issues? Are you on any meds, and if yes, are they new since your last stay in the home ? .

Have you had any previous paranormal experiences in the past? Ghosts? UFOs/Aliens? Lost time? Use Ouija boards or other spiritual practices? Can you talk more about the "mechanical sounding" voice. Does it sound more like it's computer generated similar to what you hear on blogs/videos or closer to someone using an artificial larynx?

You mentioned you've stayed there over the summer for a number of years. Any out of the ordinary experiences in previous summers? Anything change about the property since yout last stay? Remodeling of house or significant changes to the grounds? Change of ownership? Does the house truly sit empty for the winter, as in no one living/visiting/working there?

As Critter said, you'll get a lot of questions. No one's doubting you, we just need additional information to try to come to an understanding of what you might be dealing with.

Duke

Hi Duke, thanks. I'm female, not on any medications, and no new issues in the last year. I don't use any ouja boards or anything like that, as I really don't want any interaction with the paranormal.
I'm here alone, and the house is indeed empty from mid October to late May every year. My landlord closes it up and winterizes it when I leave.
The house sits right on a small river, in a small town that had a commercial fort for several hundred years. Native peoples have lived in the area for centuries.
The only prior paranormal activity I experienced here was right after I moved in, after two or three nights here. It was a vision only, in my minds eye, but very real. It was a native American woman, and she was staring straight into my eyes as if trying to read me. I held her gaze as long as I could, but I finally had to turn my eyes away.
I later spoke to a local woman who knew about these things, and she said she just wants to know who's taking care of her land. She said I'd be fine, and to look for a sign that I was ok. Later, as I was cleaning up the property and putting out apples for the deer, I kept tripping over a round rock. I finally picked it up and it had a smiley face drawn on it. I figured that was my sign and I always kept it by my front door. No other issues after that, until now.
My landlord had thrown away the rock, but after the first night with the experience, I went out and was able to find it. Its now back next to my front door.

Hello, walkinanteek! Welcome to PNF! First of all, it was a good idea to seek information about the native American woman and to place that rock. It shows that you are open to compromise with her. As for that voice, I have often been communicated with that way, especially when I am asleep. I merely tell it to stop bothering me while I am asleep. I am not one to get curious and show too much attention to unknown energies, lest I stir up more than that. If some spirit needs your help, they may persist bugging you, and if so there are steps you can take. I hope I made sense, I just woke up. :)

I forgot to talk about the voice I heard. I don't listen to or follow blogs or ghost hunter shows because they scare me, so I don't know what they sound like. I would describe the voice as electrically generated, but definitely male.

Please got to 3:00 on this YouTube video. You will hear the announcer speak a sentence, then you will hear the same sentence with his digital voice. Did what you hear sound like this?

OR

Did what you heard sound more like this voice generated by an artificial larynx.?

Hi Walk. Everyone has asked really good questions. The voice asked you which ear you wanted to hear messages? Tell it you don't want to hear the messages. You have the right to refuse communication with it.

Please got to 3:00 on this YouTube video. You will hear the announcer speak a sentence, then you will hear the same sentence with his digital voice. Did what you hear sound like this?

OR

Did what you heard sound more like this voice generated by an artificial larynx.?
Not at all like the first one. More like the second one, but not exactly like that. Less human sounding, if that makes sense.

Hello Walkinanteek and welcome to the PNF. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I agree with Debi to refuse conversation with it. Nobody can say what you heard. I don't think anything can be fully explained...we only know what we experienced. If you do not feel comfortable, i would start by letting it know it is not welcome. If you do not feel threatened, at the very least you can set boundaries. I have seen from personal experience, the more it is allowed to continue, the stronger it may become.