New here but freaked out over this pic on my c

Puppy dog face, black nose, snout with black lips, red eye on eye

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: Kaye Cary
Makes sense but I stood in same spot where I snapped photo then looked at camera roll and saw creepy guy-did not go anywhere near mirror

Back to the drawing board....

Interestingly, I see neither a creepy guy nor a dog. I really don't see anything. If this photo had come up on my camera/phone, I'd be far more interested in the "how" as opposed to the "what".

Last edited:
Makes sense but I stood in same spot where I snapped photo then looked at camera roll and saw creepy guy-did not go anywhere near mirror
It may well be paranormal. We’re just throwing ideas out there for ya. It’s better than believing you have a creepy entity in your house. I would say a house blessing if your of a faith, just to protect yourself.

Reactions: Kaye Cary
Back to the drawing board....

Interestingly, I see neither a creepy guy nor a dog. I really don't see anything. If this photo had come up on my camera/phone, I'd be far more interested in the "how" as opposed to the "what".
Each of us will see something different and what I saw made no sense “how” wise or “what wise” -I’m glad it’s off my camera and everyone can interpret their own look

Reactions: Lynne
Each of us will see something different and what I saw made no sense “how” wise or “what wise” -I’m glad it’s off my camera and everyone can interpret their own look
I'm with you Kaye, first impressions are often correct. I would have deleted it too if I had an instant negative feeling; and I rarely delete photos from my phone.

Understood. If you personally find something so unsettling, divesting yourself of it is probably the best course of action. Hopefully you feel at peace now that the image is off the camera.

Last edited:
Is it just me that doesn't see what anyone is talking about? All I see is an interesting, somewhat cozy pic of a mantle piece filled with photos and the like. Can someone tell me where to look?

That is creepy and welcome here. I'm pretty new too. Sharing my experiences here is helping me understand things better. That is wild that pic there. Very very creepy. Thanks for sharing.

Is it just me that doesn't see what anyone is talking about? All I see is an interesting, somewhat cozy pic of a mantle piece filled with photos and the like. Can someone tell me where to look?
The top pic is something that just appeared on his film. He did not take it and it is not of anything in the room as shown in the bottom pic.