Attachments

• Recording 7 trimmed.mp3
    4.7 MB
Another

Attachments

• Recording 11 l&c -TRIMMED Copy 2.mp3
    1.8 MB
Reactions: Debi
Glad you can now post them. I will have to allow those with younger, better ears listen in and comment but look forward to hearing their findings.

Here is another from the same night. This one has some of the white noise removed in dead spots so keep listening.

Attachments

• 9 trimmed LC basement 1.mp3
    4 MB
I put on my big headphones and I do hear something, but, once again, my hearing is rotten when it comes to EVP's! Hoping some of our EVP people can give it a listen.

Reactions: Oigetit
I can never make out these things. I can hear responses though. I know some researches have techniques to slow the recording down and the words become much clearer. It like they are speaking on a higher or faster frequency. You certainly seem to be getting responses. Don’t go by my ability to discern, I can never get them. Trained ears will be able to identify what they are saying I’m sure.

Reactions: Oigetit
I can never make out these things. I can hear responses though. I know some researches have techniques to slow the recording down and the words become much clearer. It like they are speaking on a higher or faster frequency. You certainly seem to be getting responses. Don’t go by my ability to discern, I can never get them. Trained ears will be able to identify what they are saying I’m sure.
One thing I liked about the Holzer Files, was that they could isolate the relevant sounds from all the white noise, making it easier to hear them.

One thing I liked about the Holzer Files, was that they could isolate the relevant sounds from all the white noise, making it easier to hear them.
Yes. It is a shame it didn’t get picked up for another season.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Most of these have been compressed, amplified, and speed adjusted as needed. The evps are fairly clear.

The SB-11 is merely two SB-7's side-by-side in the same case, with the added feature of being able to scan twice as fast as the SB-7. Good choice, I prefer it to the SB-7. We recently picked up the Spirit Box Portal also, which virtually eliminates the pop-pop-pop of the SB scans. A very nice addition for either SB-7 or SB-11.

The very first real investigation my wife and I did was mind-blowing. I had started setting up our then brand-new SLS camera and aimed it off at a corner, then turned to finish setting up a NV camera. When I turned around, there was a stick figure on the SLS waving at us, only eight feet away! Obviously this blew me away and I grabbed the SLS and started talking to the entity. My wife ran over and started getting screen shots with her NV camera over my shoulder. I was too excited and forgot to open the recording feature on the tablet so thank God my wife got the screen captures. For the next five minutes we asked it questions, it waived on command several times, before finally growing weary of us. It then reached over to a steel column next to it, and climbed up the column to a deck above. We were stunned, out of breath, full of adrenaline.

What a start to paranormal investigation!

We were told by veterans to expect to investigate a lot before we got evidence. To get it the first time out, before we are even finished setting-up, was amazing and hooked us instantly. Sounds like something similar with your Spirit Box sessions.

Reactions: Lynne and Oigetit