New Details on Tic Tac UFO

Well, Duke, I made it through about an hour and a half. The man sounded very credible to me, but I know very little from a military standpoint. What was your take on it?

Well, Duke, I made it through about an hour and a half. The man sounded very credible to me, but I know very little from a military standpoint. What was your take on it?

Yeah, he was the real deal, and that was the best C2C show in years. I tried to call in, but couldn't get through. Had several questions for the guest, Knapp asked many of them in one fashion or another. Still have at least two I would liked to have put to the guest, but I figure I'll get a chance to do so on another program.

Reactions: Debi
Yeah, he was the real deal, and that was the best C2C show in years. I tried to call in, but couldn't get through. Had several questions for the guest, Knapp asked many of them in one fashion or another. Still have at least two I would liked to have put to the guest, but I figure I'll get a chance to do so on another program.
What I liked about the guest was he reported his observations. He didn't try to elaborate or assume anything. Kept to his facts and related them well. No assumptions that I heard.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
This was a good find Debi. They showed us a diff version than what the operations guys saw. I wonder why?