New Details on Tic Tac UFO

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Military Report Reveals New Details on 'Tic Tac' UFO Encounters - Coast to Coast AM

A remarkable report on the now-infamous 2004 Nimitz 'Tic Tac' UFO encounter by US Navy pilots reveals a number of new details about the highly-intriguing case. Obtained by KLAS investigative reporter and C2C host George Knapp, the 13-page document (which you can read here) is said to have been "prepared by and for the military" and utilized input from a number of different agencies. The unclassified report was given to Knapp during a debriefing on the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP) that was arranged for him by retired Senator Harry Reid earlier this year.

Contained within the analysis of the event are several aspects of the case which suggest that something truly extraordinary occurred in mid-November of 2004 as the US aircraft carrier cruised off the coast of California. One key detail featured in the report is that the unidentified craft, dubbed an 'anonymous aerial vehicle' rather than a UFO for obvious reasons, made multiple appearance over the course of several days and that the case is more of a series of incidents as opposed to an isolated encounter. Additionally, the AAV was described as being able to "rapidly descend" from a height of 60,000 feet to a mere 50 feet in a matter of seconds.

Perhaps the most thought-provoking piece of information found in the report is that the aerial encounters also had an aquatic component in the form of what is described as a 'water disturbance.' According to the documents, an unidentified object measuring around 50 to 100 meters wide was spotted by pilots as it seemingly submerged into the ocean in a manner likened to a submarine. It was speculated that there was some kind of connection between the USO and the AAV being chased at the time.

The ultimate findings provided in the report are both sobering and quite sensational. At the very top of the list of "key assessments" on the case is the conclusion that the AAV was "no known aircraft" in the arsenal of either the United States nor any other nation. The analysis also noted that the craft could seemingly cloak itself not only to radar, but also to the human eye. And, based on the odd aquatic aspects of the incident, the report noted that the AAV may be able to operate underwater with similar radar-evading capabilities.

This is the story that keeps on giving. Nobody has debunked it good enough yet

This is the story that keeps on giving. Nobody has debunked it good enough yet

I don't think there is anything to debunk, this is an example of the 5-10% of sightings that go unexplained. Unless/until we learn the object was some black project, I think this will go down in serious ufology as one of the most credible UFO sightings ever.

Reactions: Paintman
I don't think there is anything to debunk, this is an example of the 5-10% of sightings that go unexplained. Unless/until we learn the object was some black project, I think this will go down in serious ufology as one of the most credible UFO sightings ever.
Well stated Duke

Tonight, Sunday, 6/17, on C2C

First Half: Kevin Day joins George Knapp to discuss his experience at the USS PRINCETON's Combat Information Center, which discovered the fleets of anomalous air contacts, now known as the TIC TAC UFOs in November 2004.

Tonight, Sunday, 6/17, on C2C

First Half: Kevin Day joins George Knapp to discuss his experience at the USS PRINCETON's Combat Information Center, which discovered the fleets of anomalous air contacts, now known as the TIC TAC UFOs in November 2004.

If he is who the C2C bio says he is, this could be one of the best C2C shows in months. If I thought Knapp would take calls, I'd stay up and call in. I just hope we don't find out Day is shilling for DeLonge's Circus or pimping for some conference he's promoting/attending.

Reactions: Debi
If he is who the C2C bio says he is, this could be one of the best C2C shows in months. If I thought Knapp would take calls, I'd stay up and call in. I just hope we don't find out Day is shilling for DeLonge's Circus or pimping for some conference he's promoting/attending.
Thought I'd share as I'm going to try and stay awake tonight and listen in. IF I can grab a nap here in a bit.

Thought I'd share as I'm going to try and stay awake tonight and listen in. IF I can grab a nap here in a bit.

Great minds think alike, I'm hoping to catch a nap this afternoon as well for the same reason.

Reactions: Debi
I'll go pull this guys bio if I can find a good one.

/Well, only the C2C bio so he must not be doing the circuit, which could actually prove to be good news.