New case

titch2k6

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Just picked up a new case.

The couple who live at this property have had activity in their house for nearly 20 years and in general and they have learned to live with it. Activity has included doors opening and closing by themselves, letters being thrown from a letter rack and a metal tin being thrown from the kitchen, just missing their daughter. From all the claims so far, there is the potential for a poltergeist haunting within the home.

Yesterday evening, the husband was sitting in the lounge with his wife and happened to look around and noticed something reflecting off the glass panes in an internal door. The door was reflecting the screen of his CCTV system that covers the home's car park area. He saw something that just appeared to be staring into the camera. He grabbed his phone and took a shot of it. The wife's face has been pixelated out by myself for confidentiality reasons :

cctv_capture.jpg

Obviously, we can not state at this point that this is anything paranormal, but it is an interesting capture. There clearly appears to be a male face just staring into the camera. This could be down to pareidolia (although this is potentially the clearest facial form I have seen on CCTV for a long time) or has a natural explanation behind it (i.e. someone outside messing around). It is noted that the "face" appears to be either disfigured or is wearing some kind of headcover. Obviously, we need to look at the camera's location, the area it covers, and all the other things that need to be done prior to looking at the possibility of something paranormal.

We will be conducting an investigation at the property once we have arranged this with the owners, who we are currently in contact with, and have already requested the original footage of the CCTV be saved for scrutinisation during this time.