New BF Footage?

Look, I believe that there is the possibility for the existence of "Bigfoot", after all, there is lots of captured footage and evidence to suggest it. However, I do not believe this is such.

"Wow - that is huge!"

Actually, no it is not. It appears to be, simply by the depth of field of the capture. The figure appears to be around 40 feet away from the videoer. If you look at the tree to the left-hand side of the figure, it appears to be around 3 feet in diameter (in comparison to the size of other objects within the footage. The figure's width, as it stands, is also almost close to the width of this tree). If this is correct, this puts the figure at between 5'10 and 6' in height. "Bigfoot" is reportedly to be around 8'-10' in height (depending on which accounts you read), which would suggest that the tree would have to be closer to 4-5 feet in diameter - which just does not appear to be the case, as this would also suggest that the figure is also 4-5 feet across its midriff.

Picture1.jpg

Then, I have an issue with the way that the figure moves. After it has stood up, it turns 90deg, stepping backwards on the right foot, before stepping backwards, then looking down to the left as though to check its footing (as though it has stood on something?). To me, this whole movement is just too fluid - too.......... human:

As a paranormal investigator, I sooooo want to see credible evidence to give credence to the myths around "Bigfoot", but unfortunately, I do not believe this is one.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm