New Avatar

I have been using my current avatar for about 20 years. I'm older now and am thinking about changing to a blue-eyed gray wolf. That might better reflect me. What do y'all thnk?
OIP.B1_u4aM8-jcnA7tPB1DP3QHaKM
I like this pic!

My avatar is the goddess Bastet. Here's a cut and paste from Wiki: "Goddess of protection, cats, perfume/ointments, fertility, pregnancy, children, music, the arts, and warfare."

There is a big cat at the bottom of the pic but it doesn't show very well.

I have been using my current avatar for about 20 years. I'm older now and am thinking about changing to a blue-eyed gray wolf. That might better reflect me. What do y'all thnk?
OIP.B1_u4aM8-jcnA7tPB1DP3QHaKM
I love this one !! He looks wise , similar to the Dan I’ve come to know. I hope you keep it.

In my early days on PNF, I would change my avatar from time to time. My current cowboy riding got a lot of response, so I kept it. I especially like it because, even when shrunk, it shows up nicely. The avatar also depicts someone riding, which as many know, I like to do whether in a car, bicycle, etc. Horses ? Only on rare occasions.
You know this country girl likes the cowboy avatar lol.

Reactions: 7Critter
I love looking at water and being at the beach. It calms me and makes me feel free. Almost like a meditative state and I feel like negativity just leaves me. Also love the sun and hot days and this pic had all of these things.