New Avatar

TexDanm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I have been using my current avatar for about 20 years. I'm older now and am thinking about changing to a blue-eyed gray wolf. That might better reflect me. What do y'all thnk?
OIP.B1_u4aM8-jcnA7tPB1DP3QHaKM

Dan, I like it! And you know, darn good topic for question of the day.

Why did each of you pick the avatar you use here?

In my early days on PNF, I would change my avatar from time to time. My current cowboy riding got a lot of response, so I kept it. I especially like it because, even when shrunk, it shows up nicely. The avatar also depicts someone riding, which as many know, I like to do whether in a car, bicycle, etc. Horses ? Only on rare occasions.

In my early days on PNF, I would change my avatar from time to time. My current cowboy riding got a lot of response, so I kept it. I especially like it because, even when shrunk, it shows up nicely. The avatar also depicts someone riding, which as many know, I like to do whether in a car, bicycle, etc. Horses ? Only on rare occasions.
That’s the only way I can see you 7. To me you will always be the Marlboro Man’s shadow.

Dan, I like it! And you know, darn good topic for question of the day.

Why did each of you pick the avatar you use here?
well as most of you have seen, I change my avatar quite often. I draw in between drawing or will take early concept ideas of drawings and use those as avatars or just to post sometimes. most of these are not the finished pics or even close, just very early unrefined first runs / ideas.....one day I may settle on something more permanent...lol...…

I have been using my current avatar for about 20 years. I'm older now and am thinking about changing to a blue-eyed gray wolf. That might better reflect me. What do y'all thnk?
OIP.B1_u4aM8-jcnA7tPB1DP3QHaKM
that is a cool pic.

Reactions: garnetsilver
You are the cowboy....always riding in and out of here. I still say we need to name your horse. Ideas, anyone? What do we name Critter's horse?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I started out here when Bob started the place with a pic of my late Pom, Harley. Why? Because at the time I started, I had no idea how to even put an avatar on here so I sent Bob the pic of Harley and he put it on there for me! lol I've learned quite a bit since those days. Once I purchased the place in 2015, I wanted to use my spirit animal, and the Owl has been just that my whole life. I only switch out my avatar on holidays, and it's always an owl.