New and would love answers.

Do you feel this has followed you from place to place, or just bothering you at that one house?

black face,red eyes...only one that can become that.. use debi St Michael's prayer...god will protect you...if you change house...bless them and if me...i will shower with big salt and a lemon and pray in you heart....that remove you body odor and close dark hole at you body. entity will hard to find or follow you.
that my style because i always with many kind of entity around me.bad or good..to keep me safe and protect myself. Because entity follow us and disturb us..always...that their nature...
that place too many entity there...good and bad..

So I’m in agreement with the people that say the shadow people are likely Djinn, which are Mortal, noncorporeal beings that are often portrayed as wisps of smoke. The general understanding is God made them from a smokeless flame before humanity. They have plenty of freewill in terms of their actions so for some reason they don’t always react to the name of Jesus as a demon or angel would.

For that reason I ask God and his mighty angels for protection. And I ward my home. Smoke em out with Palo Santo wood, and keep em out with a border of blessed salt or chalk (I get mine from powdered eggshells).

To top it off I just fill the home with good vibes. Bring friends over, blast music, keep the good vibes in. Remember these things feed off negative energy, especially fear and anger. So keep your head up

I'm sorry you and your family had to go through this Jen. It definitely sounds like a negative, inhuman entity. These beings are ancient but for the most part seem to be territorial. If that's the case it targeted your family, and the neighbors, because you were in it's space. It probably wouldn't want to follow you after you've moved away.

Reactions: xerafera
You mentioned that the land was also possibly Native American land at one point, I would definitely look deeper into that. I have learned in the past that when a home or a building is built on any type of Native land whether it be sacred or not the land and those who reside on it are, for lack of a better term cursed or tormented by negative energies. So there is a possibility that is what you and your family, and neighbors were dealing with. And the energies that were left behind on the battlefields could have just been fueling it and making it stronger.
I do know that often times when a negative entity is around it will attach itself and torment either the innocent or those who they see as weaker. Which could be the reason why your children seemed to get the worst of it, because they are innocent. And it was preying on that innocence.
I also highly recommend saying the prayer that Debi provided with your family. I was recommended that same prayer on here when I was dealing with a negative attachment and it really did help a lot.

Welcome, Jen to the forum.

in Latin, the name Pax means Peace now the girl told her mother she had a friend named Pax, it is said that people having contact with spirits can understand Latin maybe this was an imaginary friend she made up to protect her from whatever malevolent spirit was haunting her at that time or perhaps Pax was a spirit sent to protect her from this negative energy. Whatever the answer is if you are no longer troubled with these attacks on your family I wouldn't pursue it any further but if you are still being troubled I am sure someone has contacted you by now via private message and instructing you how to smudge your home. I will remember you in my prayers, I know it is very hard to talk about these things but that is why we are here.

We all have come here for one reason or another. Godspeed.
- Armand.

Well I am glad that moving helped... Black with red eyes, All events that I have seen or heard about of shadow people never had red eyes. As far as death and sickness on that level I have heard many cases of shadow people causing like sickness to some extent or another. The red eyes descriptor is a new one for me. I wish I could see the picture that was drawn I think that holds the key to specifically what it may have been. Also as far as the history of the specific place yea it has a lot going on in the last three hundred or so years. Though another thing that I can think of about shadow people is that almost every case that I have seen and know about personally it followed as they moved. If I had to make an educated guess based off of what has been said. I would say it most defiantly was tied to the land. Still to what it could be I have a few guess yet other than that of a demonic nature.

Hi Jen. So sad to hear you and your family had to suffer this. Now that you have moved and are at peace I would do as Armand suggests , just move on. What it was is not important if you do not have further issues. I would do as Debi suggested and get the house blessed. May you have peace from now on.

Love and Light to you and your family, Jen.