New and want to introduce yourself?

Discussion in 'New Member Info' started by Debi, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Here's a link to our "Getting to know you" thread! Meet some other members and introduce yourself! We're always pleased to get to know you!

Getting to know you....

7Christie likes this.
  2. Mumofthree

Mumofthree
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone. I'm new here and want to introduce myself. I have three grown up children and a very intuitive cat and live in the chilly U.K. My hobbies are art, history, baking and all things unexplained.
    I have had several unexplained experiences and I look forward to reading your posts and learning more as I go along.

3. Ash17

Ash17
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, I came across this forum a few days ago and thought I'd stop in.

I've always found paranormal topics to be kind of interesting but have avoided dabbling in 'spooky' things. Never used a Ouija board or anything like that. I know people who have but it just never appealed to me. I've been dealing with some odd things in my life though and just wanted to get a few opinions on what might be going on and how to deal with it.

Look forward to getting to know you guys!

Seahunter likes this.
  4. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Nice to meet you Ash!

I see you have some common sense in terms of not dabbling in things like ouija boards.

Looking forward to hear your stories, I hope we can help out.

5. Seahunter

Seahunter
    Expand Collapse
    AKA "Roy"

Welcome to the forum, Ash17Ash17. Have a look around and jump right in!

6. Passion 4 the Paranormal

Passion 4 the Paranormal
    Expand Collapse

Hello all! I have been into the paranormal for many years now and have been working as a Paranormal Investigator for about 5 years. I have investigated some great locations, across 4 different western states. I live in Northern Utah in the Ogden area and I am looking forward to having some good discussions with others about various paranormal topics.

I also run a podcast called, "Passion for the Paranormal." Facebook page: Passion for the Paranormal

Amylm likes this.
  7. Maya

Maya
    Expand Collapse

Hi guys,
    I'm so grateful I discovered your forum!

Here's an excerpt from a post, where I included a few details about myself:

When I was young, I mean ever since I was born until my early twenties, I was very much aware of, well however you like to call it, other realms/dimensions. I dreamed of the dead (they came to visit me in my dreams), had premonitions both in dreams and while awake. I still get them, but they are few and far between. They were especially strong before and after my mother's death. The last thing she told me in one of these dreams was that she and I will talk again but in real life not in dreams and that I'll be ready.

When I was a kid during a seance we organized (for fun) at a birthday, someone wanted to talk to me and it turned it was my late aunt. What she had talked to me about at that time has only recently started happening. I never gave it much thought.

A few years after, there was a new trend in my neighborhood (I come for a country were all of this is not unusual an where people go to astrologists, tarot readers etc.) and I learned how to talk to my guardian angel, and I did it a few times. (at least we thought we were talking to our angels). Whoever they were, even though the experience itself was exhausting, they were positive and helpful.

I'm an astrology buff, but that's about it. I have never ever had any experience with strange noises, things moving...

Looking forward to meeting you, learning and sharing :)

7Christie likes this.
  8. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Hi MayaMaya. Thanks for introducing yourself. We are glad that you found us too.

9. creepy-show-podcast

creepy-show-podcast
    Expand Collapse

I just joined today. I have always been interested in paranormal things and look forward to reading your post. I produce my own podcast called Creepy Show and would like to share if possible.

ParanormalMom likes this.
  10. ParanormalMom

ParanormalMom
    Expand Collapse

Welcome creep-show podcast. Great of folks here I a new also