Never seen it....

Grey’s Anatomy (and many others too).

I’d have said Big Bang Theory too but I think I have seen part of one episode. I’d have said Seinfeld too but there again I’m certain I’ve seen part of at least one episode.

Reactions: Debi
Grey’s Anatomy (and many others too).

I’d have said Big Bang Theory too but I think I have seen part of one episode. I’d have said Seinfeld too but there again I’m certain I’ve seen part of at least one episode.

Grey’s Anatomy for me too. That’s one of the few I remember hearing about. For the most part if I haven’t seen it I wouldn’t even realize it is (or was) popular.

Grey’s Anatomy for me too. That’s one of the few I remember hearing about. For the most part if I haven’t seen it I wouldn’t even realize it is (or was) popular.

Ditto. Just because something is poplar doesn’t mean it breaks through my mental filters.

I'm not a tv person, so I haven't seen any of the ones you guys listed, except the Big Bang Theory (<--love it!).
One show I can't stand is Game of Thrones. I just can't understand why everyone is crazy about it. My husband watched it and I just saw it with one eye at times. I thought it was disgusting, the rapes, the gore, the really brutal killings - why would anyone want to watch that?

I was going to add to the list but decided it would be easier to mention what I have seen from the posts so far - Dr Who but not since I was a kid and hardly surprising as it was a popular brit show which started in the early 60's. Many US shows never made it here and as I got older I stopped watching much TV anyway.

Here's a question, of the shows you've watched which stand out and you'd recommend I should explore? Might not be to my taste but like exotic food I'll try it at least one lol

Here's a question, of the shows you've watched which stand out and you'd recommend I should explore? Might not be to my taste but like exotic food I'll try it at least one lol
i don't watch any anymore since i don't have cable now. the shows are all bad to me because of the camerawork. it moves too fast to focus on anything. it's annoying.

Reactions: TonyM