Nephalims are they real or not?

Just so you know the top one was actually a winner in a photoshop contest. Not sure about the other ones but I have my doubts about their legitimacy. Heres why.

The book of Enoch said that they were incredibly violent. So violent the mothers died in labour and they enjoyed not only killing people but crushing and eating them. When God wanted them all gone, the book of Enoch says Saint Gabriel gathered all the nephilim together in one place to kill each other in mutual slaughter. Not one remained.

Assuming how violent they were I highly doubt you would find a single intact skeleton of one, if you found any trace of them.

Because I'm not religious I tend to go on evolution with flesh and blood creatures.What really used to annoy me is I used to work with people who were constantly going on about lions living with lambs and eating grass at some point.
That's in reference to heaven, which hopefully everyone knows is not a physical place. According to the bible everyone in heaven is vegetarian since there is no sickness or death there. Please dont tell me you work in sciences :eek:

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Very good point! I was wondering when someone was gonna post that from the Bible. I will admit I had to look it up again in the Bible.

No, these people thought that in the past, lions and lambs lived in harmony and dinosaurs never existed.I don't care what they believe and I can't remember what religion they were but I don't like being preached to while I'm working.I don't preach my beliefs.I don't work in sciences,just common sense when it comes to Earths creatures.Lions are not bad because they eat other animals.A plant is a living organism too.
That's in reference to heaven, which hopefully everyone knows is not a physical place. According to the bible everyone in heaven is vegetarian since there is no sickness or death there. Please dont tell me you work in sciences :eek:

Ok when I asked this question it was ment to be a discussion not, in any way harmless or not attack what anyone believe in. Everyone's thoughts comment's beliefs are just as important as the next person is.
Now I never said lions are bad. Lions do what lions do the hunt kill eat like any other animal on the planet. Yes planted are living also they taking in carbon monoxide in and give clean oxygen .

I see a lot of Bible quoted here, and those of faith will believe. There are many on this forum who are not of the Christian faith who may also believe in a type of Giant or nephilim type creature but not from the Biblical references. Those who believe from faith need no proof. Faith is their proof.

But once again, I have to point out that those of different faiths or beliefs will not be able to use the Bible as empirical evidence despite the many quotes. I urge everyone to speak your own truth, but perhaps we could use a few less Bible versus in the process. Perhaps just saying, "using the Bible as my reference, my point is..." This might help the discussion be more inclusive. Those that want specific versus for references can then feel free to ask for them if they don't know them. :)

Lions are not bad because they eat other animals.A plant is a living organism too
I was refering to the people I used to work with here and how I would answer them, as they used to think I was evil for eating a steak and would tell me that.They were the bosses relatives.It was annoying when your concentrating on the job at hand.

I was refering to the people I used to work with here and how I would answer them, as they used to think I was evil for eating a steak and would tell me that.They were the bosses relatives.It was annoying when your concentrating on the job at hand.

I am sorry what you quoted when I did this thread I NEVER intended for anyone or myself to come off like I was preaching. That is why I posted wheat I did before Debi did.
Now if your old co workers did that shame on them, they were wrong.
Again I never ment for this post to upset anyone. Never my attention to do that. I have always respected others beliefs and if they don't believe. So again I apologize and I am gonna be doing alot of thinking about still being here. I feel bad that happened :(:disrelieved:

Reactions: Benway and ozentity
I am sorry what you quoted when I did this thread I NEVER intended for anyone or myself to come off like I was preaching. That is why I posted wheat I did before Debi did.
Again I never ment for this post to upset anyone. Never my attention to do that. I have always respected others beliefs and if they don't believe. So again I apologize and I am gonna be doing alot of thinking about still being here. I feel bad that happened :(:disrelieved:
Its all good Mom,I don't think anyone's belief is wrong if it makes their life better and we are all entitled to our opinions,it would be a boring World if we agreed with everthing.Forums probably wouldn't exist lol.

Mom, you're good.