Need to understand , what is it ?

J_450.xo

Reaction score
Idk how to explain all this but i just don’t understand, in the summer of 2015 I started seeing apparences in my old appartement , it happened after my mom passed away like 2-3 month after , then in my new house too ( I moved in August 2016 ) until it stopped a year ago from now , idk if it’s because I’m not so much alone anymore ( my best friend lives with me & my family ).

I saw a women , a child & a man

They all were on different timelines , months after. After the apparences which it was one time for each , I never saw them again. But this year , 2020 there was still awkward situations in my house for exemple there’s was many times that sounds of footsteps appeared upstairs & there was nobody

A door closed one time by is own , knocking at my window in the middle of the night , noises of objects that requires physical touches , feel someone watching me in my room , one day i was taking my shower at midnight & I felt someone watching me I felt something touching the shower curtains & i knew , until i had the confirmation, I felt someone touching me in the shower I had a huge scare , there was nobody

My little brother experienced something not far from the bathroom where I took my shower too etc etc

Every noises is a one time thing then months passes & another weird thing comes

Is it energy’s chilling in my house or really a ghost that i have to take serious ?? I believe in all those stuff , I don’t really feel afraid im just trying to understand why all these years there’s still something ?

Idk how to explain all this but i just don’t understand, in the summer of 2015 I started seeing apparences in my old appartement , it happened after my mom passed away like 2-3 month after , then in my new house too ( I moved in August 2016 ) until it stopped a year ago from now , idk if it’s because I’m not so much alone anymore ( my best friend lives with me & my family ).

I saw a women , a child & a man

They all were on different timelines , months after. After the apparences which it was one time for each , I never saw them again. But this year , 2020 there was still awkward situations in my house for exemple there’s was many times that sounds of footsteps appeared upstairs & there was nobody

A door closed one time by is own , knocking at my window in the middle of the night , noises of objects that requires physical touches , feel someone watching me in my room , one day i was taking my shower at midnight & I felt someone watching me I felt something touching the shower curtains & i knew , until i had the confirmation, I felt someone touching me in the shower I had a huge scare , there was nobody

My little brother experienced something not far from the bathroom where I took my shower too etc etc

Every noises is a one time thing then months passes & another weird thing comes

Is it energy’s chilling in my house or really a ghost that i have to take serious ?? I believe in all those stuff , I don’t really feel afraid im just trying to understand why all these years there’s still something ?

Hi J, and welcome to the PNF. Sorry to hear about the incidents you've been facing. There are other members far better qualified than me to offer you advice/insight, so please be patient. In the meantime, I would recommend you read this "primer" on dealing with the paranormal until such time as Debi and others can weigh in on your situation.

Reactions: Lynne and J_450.xo
Would probably be helpful if you could tell us where these incidents have taken place. Don't need street address level detail, but general location/description like, "small town several miles south of Lexington, Ky." Any information/history you can provide on the dwellings might also be helpful. Also, knowing your background relative to the paranormal will be useful. For example, have you ever used a Ouija board? Is there a history of the paranormal in your family?

Providing this background now will save time, these are questions that are normally asked.

A house in Laval , Canada not far from Montreal , nothing that seems like an strange city or whatever like I said it started in my old appartement which it was in Montreal , big city & for the background I never used a ouija board not even a book nothing & my family doesn’t have much of history except my mom shared with me in the past some random apparences she saw like one time in a cemetery but except that nothing much

A house in Laval , Canada not far from Montreal , nothing that seems like an strange city or whatever like I said it started in my old appartement which it was in Montreal , big city & for the background I never used a ouija board not even a book nothing & my family doesn’t have much of history except my mom shared with me in the past some random apparences she saw like one time in a cemetery but except that nothing much
Hi J, and thank you for answering Duke's questions, as he knows I would ask those. May I also ask if you are male or female and if anyone in the home is under age 25? There is actually a paranormal reason I ask this.

To start with, I want to reassure you that your experiences are pretty typical of "normal" paranormal activity. Yes, there actually are "norms" to some of this. Let me also reassure you no one is in danger from this type of activity, although it's often enough to make people pretty darn jumpy.

Right now the world energy is infused with much chaos as is the universal mind set of humans. Reports of activity have gone up since the advent of Covid and lockdowns. Here's the thing...we don't really know what may be causing actual activity. There may be many causes and everyone has a theory. The point is, we want it to stop.

The first step in stopping it is to read that thread link Duke left for you. I have put together the best approaches that we know have an affect and usually work. The second step is you have to detach yourself from having to "know" what it is. Letting go of the need to look deeper into what it is helps keep it from attaching itself to you.

With reports of your mom having prior experiences, there may be some psychic ability within the family itself. This often leads to spirits/entities/energy trying to get attention from those they sense might see or hear them. Also, the ages of those within the home can also play a role, but I'll wait on your answer to that before going into it all.

My suggestion is you follow those instructions on that thread. Start with reclaiming your space and telling "it" it's boundaries. No touch, no scare, not allowed here, etc. Be firm and you must mean it. If you can't let it go, it won't leave. Use the Prayer of St. Michael to set up a shield of protection on your home daily. Walk through those steps and see if things settle down.

Ok perfect, thank you I’ll read the thread & I’m a female & yes we are 3 people under the age of 25 : I’m 21 years old , my little brother is 11years old & my bestfriend who lives with us is the same age as me.

Ok perfect, thank you I’ll read the thread & I’m a female & yes we are 3 people under the age of 25 : I’m 21 years old , my little brother is 11years old & my bestfriend who lives with us is the same age as me.
OK, the reason I asked is because younger people can also have some chaos psychic energy that can cause poltergeist activity. The randomness of your events may actually be that. You wouldn't be aware nor responsible for creating it, but it can happen under times of stress in younger people, especially females, but not unknown with young males. With three of you in that age group, this is possible. Treat it in the same way you would any other activity with the same guidelines given in that thread.

Welcome to the forum J. First let me say I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. My sincere condolences.
I would add one more possibility for the activity. Have you brought anything into your living space that could have an attachment ? People often buy antiques or used items from sales and some come with the energy of their past owners.