Need help

Jamesking697

Reaction score
I have some evps I need professionally broke down. About 2 hrs worth. I'd post public but I'm no ghost hunter and I was pretty smashed. I have gone back and made sure it wasn't just the alcohol. Kind of freaked out. It's in my house and I've had a few checked out by famous ghost hunters. They all said its the clearest evps they have heard. Not a joke just need assistance.

You posted about this in a different thread. What kind of help do you want? Validation of the evps? Do you want this thing to leave? There were responses on last thread, so kind of confusing. From what was said in last thread, something is happening for sure. It all depends on what end result you are looking for. My personal opinion, you need to tell this thing to leave sooner than later. The more you record it, interact with it, the stronger and harder it will be to get rid of it.

Hi James and welcome to the forum. We are really just a discussion group that shares ideas and information on the topic. We do however have some talented members that might assist you if they have the time. Two hours of recordings is a lot to go through. Perhaps you could post one or two clips of your best ones.