Need for speed...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
How fast were you going?

How fast have you gone and not been caught?!!!

332902337_1044629046699761_2819749102737341641_n.jpg

I've never gotten a speeding ticket, and have been clocking at about 90 an hour with a brand new car, while listening to one of my daughter's Prodigy tapes. I used to have an inner radar that told me if a cop was anywhere around, and I would slow down before they could catch me. :D

in my teen years i received waaaayyy to many speeding tickets, so much so i had to get a lawyer to keep my license by the time i was 17.... glad thats out of my system..... fastest ever gone was 120 - 130....speedometer stopped at 120 so anything over is a guess.. did that 1 time only just to see.... reckless youth. adrenaline junkie. rush of fear. whatever it was it sent me to the E.R quite a few times... (not from driving but from other acts of stupidity.... you know those "this is gonna hurt but what the heck" moments.....)... ( i can tell you honestly though that cars dont fly, float, or defy numerous laws of physics)

When I was a teen I hung around with my cousin and his mate, they were petrol heads as we call them. They had hotted up V8's and we would often go over 100mph. I don't like driving fast so I was in constant terror travelling with these hoons, lol. They were good drivers and they outran the cops twice when I was with them :fearscream:.

As a teen, I was a lead foot that never got caught. Even did some back road racing! (Bad Debi age 17). My max was about 98. Anything above that on Da Region back roads would have you in a ditch real quick...normally upside down.

My mom was constantly with a lead foot and never knew what a brake was until she was 2 seconds from a stop sign or red light. My kids wouldn't even get in the car with her driving when they were kids.