Need answers!!!!

Nami

Reaction score
So my family lives in a huge house in a town in fl. They moved in to that home around 2016 but people in the neighborhood have told them that many people have died in that house that there was a shoot out once l. also alot of drug dealers and addicts lived there also the neighbor is a retired sheriff and said he has been to the house on many occasions a long time ago. Well things have been happening we can not explain and stuff have been seen.... by 3 people and same description there is a child ghost who seems to like the kitchen and dining area and runs away when you look at him/her.the house has 2 floors on the second floor which my brother in laws room is at he saw a man's face at the window mind you he is on the 2nd floor also in his.music room.he saw a tail on the hall from the door and it was white. The dogs they have are brown and black no white. Also the dogs on the 2nd floor from the stair case always growl to the first floor which is pretty weird and creepy.
Then recently my sister in law has 2 kids but she found her daughter's name engraved on the wall which is creepy and just odd......she's only 3yrs old and doesn't even.know.how.to.spell her name yet
And my sister in law gets a very tense feeling of.someone watching her.
And when I was over we were in the living room early morning just me my sister in law and our kids I saw a shadow of someone ing he kitchen and stuff be shuffled around I told my sis oh look moms awake she tells me no it's to early then I'm like.wtf is that mind you my husband brother in law parent in law are all sleeping my sis husband is at work he goes in at 6 am so I was like wth then a hour later my mother on law wakes up and comes down stairs I was like were you in the kitchen this morning she was like no I just got up I'm like ummm alright cause I don't live there me and my husband and kids visit once in a while.
And my husband saw the child.ghost and thought one of.the kids were awake but they were all sound asleep so it's just very strange I do get the feeling of someone watching as well and I avoid going to the dining room and laundry room something in that area just isn't right...
Put it this way they wanna move outta the house already.

So what I am asking is these spirits evil/good????

Reactions: Paintman
Nimi, moving you to a different part of the forum for better viewing. Will answer in a moment.

Reactions: Nami
First off, any spirit activity in YOUR home is not considered a good thing because it is your home, not theirs. The home appears to come with a history of activity, and it most likely is not going to stop anytime soon. I am going to ask a few questions here.

Prior to moving here, did anyone in the household show any psychic gifts or abilities? Did you buy this house or rent it? Do you as a family have a religious preference?

We can advise you on how to try and quiet what is happening and get some control of this, Nami, but it's not always easy and each house is unique as are those entities. The one thing I am going to tell you is DO NOT TRY A OUIJA BOARD TO COMMUNICATE. We'll be glad to walk you through some of this but do NOT try and make direct contact with whatever is there yet.

This house has been only rented to people since early 90s from what I know of.and is also rented to my family my father In law made good friends with the owner and I've noticed something the owner when he comes by rarely enters the home he rather converse out side of the house.which is strange cause they invite him in he has a excuse and he ends up talking to my father In law for hours outside.....

I would never try to mess with a oujia board after what happened to me and a friends when I was 16 so no worries in that but I do worry for them.and mostly the kids and the dogs have been acting strange lately my mother in law told me 2 days ago........ They won't stop growling and also they are losing hair......... And they seem to be down..... I don't know what's going I advise them to burn sage.... I don't know what else to do to help....

I had a very similar experience. My apartment was next door to a crack motel, many people had died in and around the apartments. The child may not be evil but I can almost guarantee with certainty that there is a negative spirit. The dogs growling, the drugs, the addiction, the suffering, the violence, it's a feeding ground for demonic spirits. When a major event happens, like a shooting, a death, addiction, it can leave residual energy in the ambient environment for a very long time. The stone tape theory is a nickname people have. The energy is stored in the wood and stone and that's why with the original wood and stone work places have higher activity. For example having the original blood soaked flooring or the blood stain hidden under a carpet may inadvertently be fueling a haunting.

More to say but I am very sleepy I will come back and type some more after sleep.

There are several things you can try to settle things down. Gauging from the reaction of the dogs and the actual owner of the house, I'd say you have some entitities of the not so good kind there. Especially the shadows, the name on the wall, etc. Now, the problem here is sometimes when you try and put some containment in place you tend to stir up the activity. So, right off the bat, I'm going to recommend you get clergy of your choice to come by and do a house blessing. Don't be shy...ask clergy of your choice. If you can't find someone willing, call one of the local investigation teams who have clergy as part of their team That may take a bit of investigation online, but it may be worth it.

St. Michael's Prayer. I want you to use this. Daily.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

The smudging may or may not help you with these entities. I hesitate to call them spirits at this point as we don't know if they are or not. If you can get the owner aside for a talk, I'd flat out ask him about prior activity.

In the child's room, I suggest you get a St. Benedict medal and put it in the room. I'd really use them in every room, but the child can easily become a target so my first thought goes there. You can get these online and they are not expensive.

Next, I would flat out TELL these entities this is your home. Put boundaries on them. Talk out loud and tell them..."This is my house. I claim this space. You are NOT to touch, scare, or move things and you are not to come into dreams or cause harm to any living being in this home." Be very firm that you claim this home as yours.

You have a multi level situation there with many people in one space. Try these things first and see what happens. Smudge, prayer, medals, clergy for blessing, claim your space. Then we can help guide you from there. Do keep us informed, Nami. There are many here who can help give you insight and info.

This house has been only rented to people since early 90s from what I know of.and is also rented to my family my father In law made good friends with the owner and I've noticed something the owner when he comes by rarely enters the home he rather converse out side of the house.which is strange cause they invite him in he has a excuse and he ends up talking to my father In law for hours outside.....

I would never try to mess with a oujia board after what happened to me and a friends when I was 16 so no worries in that but I do worry for them.and mostly the kids and the dogs have been acting strange lately my mother in law told me 2 days ago........ They won't stop growling and also they are losing hair......... And they seem to be down..... I don't know what's going I advise them to burn sage.... I don't know what else to do to help....
Welcome Nami, to the ParaNormal Forum. Does your avatar have a special meaning to you ?

T
I had a very similar experience. My apartment was next door to a crack motel, many people had died in and around the apartments. The child may not be evil but I can almost guarantee with certainty that there is a negative spirit. The dogs growling, the drugs, the addiction, the suffering, the violence, it's a feeding ground for demonic spirits. When a major event happens, like a shooting, a death, addiction, it can leave residual energy in the ambient environment for a very long time. The stone tape theory is a nickname people have. The energy is stored in the wood and stone and that's why with the original wood and stone work places have higher activity. For example having the original blood soaked flooring or the blood stain hidden under a carpet may inadvertently be fueling a haunting.

More to say but I am very sleepy I will come back and type some more after sleep.

The floor was all carpet on the second floor but they had it removed but under the carpet was hardwood floors oh and also one room has a huge dark wood star on the floor...........

Reactions: Charleh
A dark wood star, you say? Which direction is the point of the star facing? Is the point towards the door of the room or a different direction?
I have to agree and second all the recommendations the forum has suggested about this problem.
Due to the type of activity and the physical presense of the entitie(s) you will need help with the removal process.

Love&Light