Need advice again

Jma9909

Reaction score
I posted a little while ago about my daughter seeing people who has passed on mostly her uncle well now it's gotten worse but it's not just affecting her it's affecting me as well tonight I was in the living room and the baby's light in her room came on and the door opened up and it was closed and the light was odd I watched it happen and that's one of many things the thing is the uncle that passed away by suicide his mother came over today and started talking about how she's sure that he was murdered after the things my daughter has said about him and the activity got stronger my question is how do I figure out what he needs to say so he can pass on and the activity will stop I will not use a Ouija board at all I'm weary of talking myself cause what if it's something else I don't want to open myself up to it should I contact someone will they charge a whole lot?

I posted a little while ago about my daughter seeing people who has passed on mostly her uncle well now it's gotten worse but it's not just affecting her it's affecting me as well tonight I was in the living room and the baby's light in her room came on and the door opened up and it was closed and the light was odd I watched it happen and that's one of many things the thing is the uncle that passed away by suicide his mother came over today and started talking about how she's sure that he was murdered after the things my daughter has said about him and the activity got stronger my question is how do I figure out what he needs to say so he can pass on and the activity will stop I will not use a Ouija board at all I'm weary of talking myself cause what if it's something else I don't want to open myself up to it should I contact someone will they charge a whole lot?
Most investigators will not charge you. I would contact a team that has a CLERGY MEMBER with it. In this case, you need a blessing on that home at the very least. Since it involves a young child, it is even more important that you have a blessing done to protect her. If you don't want team running around, ask for a priest or clergy of your choice to come in and do a home blessing. Most are pretty receptive to doing that.

In your situation, I think it's a bigger issue than you can handle alone. Because of your daughter and the circumstances of death, you need someone trained in dealing with it. Don't be afraid to ask for the help you need.

D
Most investigators will not charge you. I would contact a team that has a CLERGY MEMBER with it. In this case, you need a blessing on that home at the very least. Since it involves a young child, it is even more important that you have a blessing done to protect her. If you don't want team running around, ask for a priest or clergy of your choice to come in and do a home blessing. Most are pretty receptive to doing that.

In your situation, I think it's a bigger issue than you can handle alone. Because of your daughter and the circumstances of death, you need someone trained in dealing with it. Don't be afraid to ask for the help you need.
Do you happen to know how I should find them I haven't had much luck looking for a team like that

D

Do you happen to know how I should find them I haven't had much luck looking for a team like that
Search for paranormal societies in [insert city here] or go to a Roman Catholic Church or another church with clergy that still does blessings and whatnot.

Search for paranormal societies in [insert city here] or go to a Roman Catholic Church or another church with clergy that still does blessings and whatnot.
Thank you just wondering though if it is the deceased uncle perhaps he does have a message to pass on I do plan on having the house blessed I just would like to know if it is him and he would like to get a message to the family

Thank you just wondering though if it is the deceased uncle perhaps he does have a message to pass on I do plan on having the house blessed I just would like to know if it is him and he would like to get a message to the family

This involves your child. I would not take any chances trying to get a message, as you do not know if it is him or something else that may be negative. I would not chance it

Reactions: Charleh
This involves your child. I would not take any chances trying to get a message, as you do not know if it is him or something else that may be negative. I would not chance it
I agree. Personally I always err on the side of “get it the hell out of my house” though

I agree. Personally I always err on the side of “get it the hell out of my house” though
Ok thank y'all I'll do that I've already sent emails out to some societies in the area I hope to hear back from them soon

Reactions: Debi and Charleh
I'll not attempt at telling what should be done here.
However, would like to point out all such phenomena in only possible because it has access to energy.
The most readily accessible energy to hand in the psychic vitality of those who are experiencing it.
Now can you see where this could be going?

The answer is very close to home, exists within yourself; a little thought could point you in a helpful direction, xx

I agree with Debi and Charleh. Get help ASAP. This life is for the living. This energy needs to move on. I would think that if it really was your Uncle that he would choose an adult not a baby to communicate with. Negative entities will often choose the easiest victim. Your baby is the most helpless. If it were my child I would not leave her anywhere alone in the house until it’s cleared.