Near Pleiades Star Cluster Again

Galexy

Reaction score
I was watching the sky last night and saw something almost instantly. It was really very small, and way high up. And at first I thought it was a falling star, but then it wasn't burning out. It was going so fast and then it turned slightly to the left. And then it very quickly did a squiggly line. Left, right, left and then back on track. Like it was dodging something, it was amazing. So definitely not a falling star. It kept going and going until I could no longer see it and was moving at an extremely fast pace. Considering I've seen activity like this before bear Pleiades, I checked where the star cluster was, and lo and behold, right around where I first spotted it. How is it that as soon as I look, I saw this, and it's once again related to Pleiades... I can't help but feel that they want me to see them.

Alex, a question here. Why do you feel that you are being singled out to see something regarding Pleiades?

Last edited:
Alex, a question here. Why do you feel that you are being singled out to see something regarding pleiades?

I'm not sure honestly

By the way, I don't know how that laughing emoji got in there. I did not intend for that to replace the P in Pleidies.

It seems that these craft are tuned into some people if we are to believe others accounts. I would try sending them thoughts and asking for responses. Others have had them blink in response to questions. Like two times for no and once for yes. Of course connecting may bring on other more personal contact. Let us know if you take the risk. I think it’s James Gilliland from E SETI ranch uses these techniques.