Navy Triangle Report

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

triangle_photo-768x390.jpg

Here's an artist's conception of the object allegedly sighted/photographed by the F-18 crew in 2019. If accurate, it bears a striking resemblance to a triangular craft reported and chased by F-16s over Belgium in the late 80s/early 90s. There were some very interesting things in the sky during that period, but I never heard of anything that could both fly and go under water. Reminds me of the "flying sub" from "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea."

matthew-teevan-flying-sub-by-matteline67-dco71o9-fullview-1.jpg

View attachment 28554

Here's an artist's conception of the object allegedly sighted/photographed by the F-18 crew in 2019. If accurate, it bears a striking resemblance to a triangular craft reported and chased by F-16s over Belgium in the late 80s/early 90s. There were some very interesting things in the sky during that period, but I never heard of anything that could both fly and go under water. Reminds me of the "flying sub" from "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea."

View attachment 28558
The artist rendering of the triangle is very close to what I saw. Only much BLACKER.

haha....my first thought was an arrowhead.............
View attachment 28587
Agree with you if it's symmetric. Looking at the photo the object looks asymmetric, that's why I thought conch shell. Could be the angle of from which the photo was taken that gives it that appearance.

Reactions: Black Cloud