Navy drafting new UFO reporting guidelines

I pointed this out last week on a similar thread here. I wrote:

"If you read the DD 1910 attached to the article, you'll see the request was not for public release, but for use by government and support contractor agencies for analysis and establishing a database ONLY. That does not explain how it was legally released for public consumption."

Knapp looks like an idiot, I can't believe he didn't read the DD 1910 that he included in his story.

I pointed this out last week on a similar thread here. I wrote:

"If you read the DD 1910 attached to the article, you'll see the request was not for public release, but for use by government and support contractor agencies for analysis and establishing a database ONLY. That does not explain how it was legally released for public consumption."

Knapp looks like an idiot, I can't believe he didn't read the DD 1910 that he included in his story.
Which is why I posted it for validation. Couldn't remember what thread it was on but wanted you to see it!

Reactions: Duke
Which is why I posted it for validation. Couldn't remember what thread it was on but wanted you to see it!

Somebody should be going to jail for this.

Elizondo has struck me as slimy every time I've heard him interviewed, and Knapp enables that sleaziness. Would not surprise me to see a headline that both of them are being investigated by DCIS.

Somebody should be going to jail for this.

Elizondo has struck me as slimy every time I've heard him interviewed, and Knapp enables that sleaziness. Would not surprise me to see a headline that both of them are being investigated by DCIS.
It may yet come to that. It appears there are people looking at this closer than we may have thought.

It may yet come to that. It appears there are people looking at this closer than we may have thought.

I would enjoy seeing the two of them being led away in cuffs.