Navy drafting new UFO reporting guidelines

My guessing is because when you get a order to not speak of it and they did, that is the way for them to remove them. Look at area 51 all the people who witnessed what they did alot said , they couldn't talk about it afraid for there jobs and there life, now that was back in the 50's 60's look at Roswell something.

I misunderstood, based on what you said I thought you meant you had personal knowledge of/witnessed careers being ruined. Clearly that's different than what you're "guessing."

Hey Duke,
It's all good either way! That's what is good about discussions, each person has there own knowledge or own thoughts about something, doesn't make anyone party right or wrong.

This was added to the article at the bottom.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this report misstated the name of Pentagon's UFO research office. It is called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

This was added to the article at the bottom.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this report misstated the name of Pentagon's UFO research office. It is called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.

This is incorrect as well. It WAS the Advanced AVIATION Threat Identification Program. Elizondo changed the word to "aerospace" to make it sound better for his work with TTSA.

This is incorrect as well. It WAS the Advanced AVIATION Threat Identification Program. Elizondo changed the word to "aerospace" to make it sound better for his work with TTSA.
OK, time for you to stomp on that writer! It came from Politico, but is all over Drudge and FOX at the moment. Oh, of of course, C2C.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
OK, time for you to stomp on that writer! It came from Politico, but is all over Drudge and FOX at the moment. Oh, of of course, C2C.

Understand, but he's not alone in using the wrong name. John Greenewald has written and talked about this since soon after the story broke. When he filed his initial FOIA request using "aerospace" he was told no such program existed. The official program name, and that which his FOIA request was responded to was "aviation." I think Nick Pope has mentioned this as well.

Understand, but he's not alone in using the wrong name. John Greenewald has written and talked about this since soon after the story broke. When he filed his initial FOIA request using "aerospace" he was told no such program existed. The official program name, and that which his FOIA request was responded to was "aviation." I think Nick Pope has mentioned this as well.
This is why I consider you my expert here on this kind of thing. Your knowledge base is really appreciated, Duke.

Reactions: Duke
Last edited:
Reactions: Donna K. and Debi