Natural Remedies

Maybe not natural, but my Dad said when he or his siblings had the croup, his Mom would give them a teaspoon of kerosene and a little sugar.
I've heard of that and it's not recommended but used to be used a lot!

Maybe not natural, but my Dad said when he or his siblings had the croup, his Mom would give them a teaspoon of kerosene and a little sugar.

I remember hearing of this in Kansas from my mother-in-law. It seems it was quite common. Which led me to 'not natural' but still.. WD-40 is very good for joint pain. :)

So, Sage tea for chest congestion.
Bear Root for... well, everything. Internal and external healing as well as a very tasty tea.
Also very effective at cleansing the body of negative Spiritual residue.

Black tea is good for focus without the jitters.

I'm going to call my son at day break and have him pick me up some and deliver it immediately! I have my last two finals today. I'm exhausted. My focus left about 5:00 yesterday evening after two 10 hour days of Ethic's stuff. I'm no spring chicken ya know... so prayers and energy will be appreciated. lol

Yes I recommend Manuka Active honey. It cures problems anywhere in the digestive tract. It has antibiotic properties too. It cured me of constant stomach problems. The dr had me on a number of the popular meds. Nothing worked for me. This stuff cured me. I went from eating a jar a week to one a month and then one every few months. It was a miracle for me.
Mauka honey is almost magic for wounds on animals and people,great stuff.

Devil's lettuce for stomach ache,stress and glaucoma,just to name a few.Used wisely, not abused.

Reactions: Charleh
Some put kerosene in their water tanks here,it floats and stops mozzies breeding in there,I don't use it because of the smell.

Reactions: Debi and Duke
Garlic, finely minced on peanut butter bread 3x day when you feel a cold coming on. Also for onset of bladder infection. Especially good for candida or yeast infections. Be sure to mix it up with active yogurt.

Reactions: Debi