Natural Remedies

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Do you have any favorite natural remedies/herbals/essential oil tips? Add them here.

46200372_1938373566278538_8045036837095342080_n (Small).jpg

Reactions: 7Critter
Insects like spiders and cockroaches hate peppermint oil. Also teatree oil but that’s lethal to some pets.

Black tea is good for focus without the jitters.

Reactions: Lynne
Do you have any favorite natural remedies/herbals/essential oil tips? Add them here.

View attachment 16121
when i saw the title of the thread It reminded me of that episode of Sanford and son when Grady put what he thought was wild parsley in a salad and had the two cops Smitty and Hoppy over for dinner.
I did research wild lettuce when i was looking for a natural pain remedy about a year ago, I never could find any wild lettuce but I did find some rhubarb, not sure if thats a natural medicine but its a great substitute for sour candy maybe diabetics would like.

Unpasteurized honey apparently has antibiotic properties. My mom used to put that on cuts and scrapes.
Yes I recommend Manuka Active honey. It cures problems anywhere in the digestive tract. It has antibiotic properties too. It cured me of constant stomach problems. The dr had me on a number of the popular meds. Nothing worked for me. This stuff cured me. I went from eating a jar a week to one a month and then one every few months. It was a miracle for me.

Witch Hazel. I use it for nearly everything. Infections, burns, bug bites, pimples, rashes. It's actually become a running joke in my family, sort of like in My Big Fat Greek Wedding with the dad and the Windex. It's natural, and it works.

Reactions: Debi
Maybe not natural, but my Dad said when he or his siblings had the croup, his Mom would give them a teaspoon of kerosene and a little sugar.